Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #31 
shimmermepretty

She wouldn't go through all that trouble over a frog... and we're all real good friends.

But for all its worth I'm not even gonna deal with it. I'm too tired of everyone telling me different things to do. Dad told me to flush it (don't go all crazy on me. I wouldn't flush it. That's just cruel and contaminates more water.), other say not to mess with it. Just whatever.

But it's definitely not worth saving. He wouldn't have survived.

I asked my boss about it, too. She just said that since it's already dead, she'll just have to clean it out herself.
shimmermepretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #32 
LadyVictorian

Say the frog died and you flushed it down the toilet >:D Sounds like she wants them all to die anyways.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #33 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmermepretty View Post
I asked my boss about it, too. She just said that since it's already dead, she'll just have to clean it out herself.
There you go. Your boss is aware of the issue, and gave you advice regarding it. Just leave the entire thing for your roommate to deal with when she gets back.

Could you steer your roommate's interests away from anything living? If she likes animals, maybe you could get her started collecting STUFFED plushie animals?

Or, if she likes water, maybe you could get her a nice decorative tabletop water fountain (which could never contain fish)? Something like this:
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #34 
jsgossamer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by asukabetta View Post
Friends are friends jsgossamer, or roommates, living with someone isn't easy, and not everything is black and white.
I've been married 11 years, I'm aware how hard it is To live with someone. I also know you need to grow a thicker skin and do things the other person might not like simply because they are the right thing to do. I guess that develops with age
jsgossamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #35 
asukabetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgossamer View Post
I've been married 11 years, I'm aware how hard it is To live with someone. I also know you need to grow a thicker skin and do things the other person might not like simply because they are the right thing to do. I guess that develops with age
You guessed correctly XD I think the same. But even so it is hard though. To some it's harder than others I guess
I'm sorry they died. I hope the frog finds a good home :)

Last edited by asukabetta; 01-05-2013 at 02:29 PM.
asukabetta is offline   Reply With Quote