Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2013, 01:40 AM   #11 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I will ask her but maybe I can pick out a few of your babies then you can drop them off with hers, I will ask her right now off to send her yet another email lol. Love to see more pics of your babies! I can't wait to be my new tank!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:35 AM   #12 
logisticsguy

Oh that is a good idea! Im going to take some more pics this weekend. You sure do get attached to these little guys. I cant believe how much they eat. Ive got them on new hatch bbs plus, grindal worms, micro worm, frozen bbs and frozen daphnia. I cant hatch the bbs fast enough, good thing I had other food sources. Ive divided them into 3 10g tanks based on fry size. 2 of the big ones get their own 5g on Sunday as they are huge compared to the other fry.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #13 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

That is a lot of food for little guys lol. I will be starting my spawn next weekend as I am getting the 50 gal which I decided to use as a grow out for his spawn then go and buy a 20 gal with the money fom this spawn. I then can turn the 50 gal into a sorority tank. If you drop off the fish before that then I still have a empty ten gal and five gal they can stay in until the sorority tank is se up. I will star a spawn log once I have eggs incas curse of h earl spawn log is true lol.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #14 
logisticsguy

The curse of the early spawn log is real. It got me once. Sounds like your prepared. A 50g grow out is awesome. We will stay in touch and you can pick out the ones you like from the pics that will be coming. Im sure I will have a trip to Edmonton next month so I could bring the lil guys along for the ride. Im real nervous to ship this time of year.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #15 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Trust me don't ship right now! As you know mine and Senas fish we ordered died from the cold so I would not consider shipping right now. I am all prepared or breeding I have the spawn tank, grow out and three different huge cultures of mw, bw, and ve. I also have IAL. I am so happy every thing is finally coming together I have been preparing for a long time, slowly collecting all the supplies... Thanks so much and I will pick out some fish from you!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #16 
Sena Hansler

o_o reading through this thread... Did not know how much I was liked

If you hold your horses, I will have crowntails (praying) ready for April. Not many to choose from, but just something to keep in mind Will also be trying DTxCT

Logisticsguy I definitely need some HMs from you
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #17 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I don't know if I will get a ct from you unless I see one I really like and will breed but hopefully I will have some ct's by then. I might however... My tank is arriving tomorrow or on Sunday so I want it set up by the middle of next month. We are full out planting it I am so excited!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #18 
Sena Hansler

Awesome!!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote