Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #8011 
Silverfang

I am so wanting to steal that dragon statue! I love it!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #8012 
Sixwolf

My 5-gal

This is my first tank as it is now. It's gone through many plant additions and placement changes, but both my betta and snail are very happy for it. c:
Attached Images

Sixwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #8013 
chardzard

hi guys i came here looking for some info on the Monster betta fish
chardzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #8014 
FishyFishy89

Monster betta? Or do you mean Giants?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #8015 
Pandlers

This is my new baby betta Pontus! I know the babies are hard to take care of, so I tried to choose one of the bigger ones. I have a cycled 10 gallon that previously housed my dwarf puffer Amphitrite before she passed away. u__u He's hiding in the corner behind the big ruins right now, but I'm hoping he'll get used to his new home soon and start swimming around!
Pandlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #8016 
AyalaCookiejar

My new sorority set up, as of today :) hoods broken... May need fixed or replaced. Also, no girls for it yet. I am getting way to excited! Lol.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #8017 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyFish View Post
The tank my betta shares with his buddies(some neon tetras and a platy. Everyone gets along awesome, have been together for months with no issues). It's growing in very well with plants.
I am absolutely in love with your tank!!!! I don't have near enough creativity to pull something like that off.
Time to start stocking up on more plants!!
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #8018 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilmist View Post
Here is my fish tank! The plant is now in the middle (just how he likes it) which you can see from my avatar. I dream of the day when he can have more room but for now he's happy in his humble home. I've been thinking about getting a little pot for him to hide in... but I'm not sure he has room :(. I do keep it clean in there though!
Where did you get your tank and rocks?! I LOVE Them! I wish to maybe know what brand/size if possible, it is too cool looking! (Pm me if you could do that for me, I dont know if I am emailed about new updates from a thread reply)
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #8019 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by callistra View Post
I would say ammonia is at zero, or close too... hard to tell from the photo. If there is any ammonia at all it will have a green haze to it. Pure bright yellow means no ammonia. You have to be in bright light or it can be hard to tell. You should maintain 2-4ppm ammonia during cycle. Fish food works but pure bottled ammonia (I use ACE) is a lot easier to control.
woah- those look like glow sticks! I want some of them now in every color, gosh dangit those are so pretty ^^ Aaaaaaaah~! <3
Old 01-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #8020 
LugiaChan

Talking Feather the Betta.

Feather the Betta.

3.69 Gal Marina tank, heater and filter. Hope to find a 5 gallon version for under $30 shipped or i'll save my money. I love this tank and marbles- been my favorite.

Anyone know if any kind of glass is dangerous for fish? The bulb I have in here is from a snow globe but has been washed, rinsed and has no glue on it. But I wonder about the glass itself.

This is my favorite filter, its way too perfect for betta fish and adjustable speed, my betta likes it on the lowest setting.

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank