Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #21 
Juicebox

no idea where the ct border is,id have to ask my wife,im still newish to this country..

im near the nh border i know that much..

little update on the sorority, the day after i got my little pretty full red vt female she was swimming funny,she was kind of floating on her side at the top,she was trying to swim down in the tank but it was like she couldnt get down, like she was full of air and just floated back up so i took her out and cupped her, i put salt and extra stress coat in her cup,shes in the cup for 2 days now, each day i changed water and salt, she seems to be ok now. gonna give her another day or two of isolation floating in the cup and then release her back in..

im not sure what was wrong with her,if she was just sick when i got her or if shes just stressed being in with other females so i guess ill find out when i add her back into the tank
Juicebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #22 
OrangeAugust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
no idea where the ct border is,id have to ask my wife,im still newish to this country..

im near the nh border i know that much..

little update on the sorority, the day after i got my little pretty full red vt female she was swimming funny,she was kind of floating on her side at the top,she was trying to swim down in the tank but it was like she couldnt get down, like she was full of air and just floated back up so i took her out and cupped her, i put salt and extra stress coat in her cup,shes in the cup for 2 days now, each day i changed water and salt, she seems to be ok now. gonna give her another day or two of isolation floating in the cup and then release her back in..

im not sure what was wrong with her,if she was just sick when i got her or if shes just stressed being in with other females so i guess ill find out when i add her back into the tank
Oh, you're on the total opposite side of the state from CT, then.

Sounds like your fish had an issue with swim bladder.
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote