Betta Fish Forum banner

I'M BACK!!!!! With updates....

598 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  MyRainbowBettaFish 
#1 ·
Hey everybody!

I know i have been gone for a long time! Everybody's well, and so are my finny friends! My 10 gal. has been thriving with the sand, and my 3 gal. is gorgeous!
Casper has COMPLETELY changed....his new coloring is amazing, although the camera does not do him justice!
I had to remove the moss ball from my 10 for now because it kept reproducing and i had these mini balls all over my sand the would break apart and litter the sand with its alage balls! It looked horrible!
I was thinking of tying it together with fishing line....

I ended up not getting the cories :-( but decided it would be better to wait for an upgrade :-D

I forgot to tell you all, happy belated Holidays and New year!
LOL

I attached some pics below and would love to hear from you all and how you are doing!

The pics show Casper's change in color over the course of 3 months: NOTE they may not all be in order ;)

I will be on the forum alot now!:-D:-D

Cheers!

MRBF

PS. Is it safe to use fishing line in aquariums? You know, to tie my moss ball together...

See less See more
#7 ·
Im guessing casper will be blue! I can see some blue on his back in the last pic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.