Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #55831 
djembekah

I totally want to make and sell bows now lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #55832 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

LFS has electric blue rams. Totally want. <3 $20 each though.
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #55833 
djembekah

i want goldfish and oscars and a saltwater tank now

also:

"it's time to stop now, human."

Last edited by djembekah; 01-12-2013 at 08:44 PM.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #55834 
Yuuie

hi all done work was actually busy for a bit but quieted down for dinner. now just home relaxing before i attempted to be productive.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #55835 
FishyFishy89

LAMO!!!!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #55836 
Laki

OMG thanks Bekah! Meanwhile, Oliver chewed away on my hand and arm while I tried to watch my movie.
lol fishy, I don't know if a boxer's energy would be the right thing for me but it sure brightened my night!

****I am a history student because I want to know how historical events impacted people and spaces. I am a social historian because I want to know how people were affected and I want to share their stories. I am depressed now because of watching the Pianist but this is fuel for something. Now I need to get productive and I don't know what to do at 1130pm.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #55837 
FishyFishy89

LOL, that's about how my puggie acts xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #55838 
Sakura8

Laki, in another life we could have been twins sharing the same brain. Honestly, our interests in history and social history are so similar it's eerie.

Should I be concerned that I've had this hamster for almost a week and she never uses her wheel? She hides all day and most of the night. Sometimes, around 4 in the morning, she vigorously and viciously chews/rattles the bars of her cage even though she has 3 chew sticks. It's loud enough to wake me up even though I sleep with earplugs.

Anyways, sorry I haven't been around this thread lately. I'm on the edge of getting sick. Not sick but not 100% either. I've been like this since before Christmas, darn it. I wish I'd just get sick and get it over with.

Loves you all!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #55839 
Laki

Bouncing up and down? lol I always thought pugs were not active. The pug who lives upstairs from me needs exercise. I sort of asked them in the summer if they needed anyone to walk him but they must not have thought I was serious or they didn't hear me. The poor thing doesn't get walked.

ETA- Sakura! I missed you!! hehee you and I could spend hours on this stuff. I was thinking about you today as I read Marcus Rediker's "The Slave Ship: A Human History". It's free online as an ebook.

Sakura, not all hamsters use wheels. In fact, and I know people disagree with me, I didn't give my hamster his wheel every night for the sole purpose of preventing wheel dependancy. I used to let the hamster run along the bed and little obstacle courses and stuff on the table and the floor of my room (which I really don't recommend in your cat infested house!) and hide his food here and there. And inside his cage where a wheel would normally be, I created ladders and ropes and climby things for him to climb and explore (some hamsters are too clumsy for this). I would give him the wheel a couple times a week but more often I let him run my bedroom.

Last edited by Laki; 01-12-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #55840 
Sakura8

Laki, thank you! She just has no interest in it so I'm going to assume she's not the hyperactive wheel type. She's also on the clumsy side. She could not climb up the plastic ramp to the second level; I guess it was too steep because she was running in place trying to climb up. I lowered the level until it was low enough for her to just hoist herself up because that was what she was doing. Even when I tried adjusting the ramp, she didn't use it. I dunno, she's the cutest hamster that I never see.

Ooh, going to add that book to my list. I'm a confused person right now because I'm bouncing all over the eras. Just finished a book on the French Revolution, now I'm reading Empire of the Sun about the Pacific war and at the same time reading a bio of Eva Peron. I should pick an era and stay in it for a while, hehehe.

Some day, I swear, I'm going to come to Newfoundland to meet you and Silverfang. Then I'll have to swing up to Nova Scotia to see Pitluvs and back down through Saskatoon to see Yuuie. My great Canadian tour. :)

Walking dogs. It's weird. Around here, the only people I see walking their dogs are people with those teeny tiny teacup yorkies and chihuahas, the kind of dog that doesn't really need a whole lot of walking because it's so tiny. All the poor labs and big dogs that I know never get walked. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese