Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #55841 
thekinetic

Heh my hamster does ALL NIGHT! What is goin through his little head? "Oh my masters asleep.....running running running running running running running running running...stop to get a drink...running running running running running running running running "! >.<
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #55842 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjGhkcZF00

Sakura I know you will love that. :O
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #55843 
Sakura8

Haha! Do you have a Silent Spinner? I would go crazy if Eva decided to do that.

So far, none of my pets like wheels. I got one for the rats too because Dinah seems to be hyperactive and then some but she won't use it. She just goes crazy every time the cage door is opened and shoots out like she was shot from a cannon. I let her run on the sofa tonight and I've never seen such a hyperactive animal. And I used to have a border collie.

EDIT: Olympia, I WANT THOSE STINGRAYS NOW! Sooooooo cooooooool! Although, at first I was like "Where is a stingray's mouth anyway?"

Sparky wants to be handfed now. He hovers up at the top of the water and waits for my hand with the food. No, Sparky, my fingers are not worms.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #55844 
thekinetic

Nope it's the one that came with his other cage. :(

I've seen those at my LFS, they're called teacup rays and they're fresh water! :D
Old 01-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #55845 
Sakura8

It's a shame the Silent Spinners cost so much. The one I saw at Petco was $12.99 for a hamster-size.

I love stingrays. They're on my list of fish I want to keep someday. Wonder how a stingray and an electric catfish would do in a 200 gal? *ponders*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #55846 
thekinetic

I saw the 6 1/2" silent spinner on amazon, it fluctuates between $10 and $12. *sigh* I should probably order it but he likes his big yellow whell so much, he often sleeps on it. It's adorable! :3
Old 01-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #55847 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

LOL Sakura, I probably wouldn't try. Those ones will still hit 12-14" in diameter sadly.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #55848 
FishyFishy89

If Emma could bounce, she totally would. Instead she just spins, spins, spins, spins, spins and SPINS!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #55849 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Laki, thank you! She just has no interest in it so I'm going to assume she's not the hyperactive wheel type. She's also on the clumsy side. She could not climb up the plastic ramp to the second level; I guess it was too steep because she was running in place trying to climb up. I lowered the level until it was low enough for her to just hoist herself up because that was what she was doing. Even when I tried adjusting the ramp, she didn't use it. I dunno, she's the cutest hamster that I never see.

Ooh, going to add that book to my list. I'm a confused person right now because I'm bouncing all over the eras. Just finished a book on the French Revolution, now I'm reading Empire of the Sun about the Pacific war and at the same time reading a bio of Eva Peron. I should pick an era and stay in it for a while, hehehe.

Some day, I swear, I'm going to come to Newfoundland to meet you and Silverfang. Then I'll have to swing up to Nova Scotia to see Pitluvs and back down through Saskatoon to see Yuuie. My great Canadian tour. :)

Walking dogs. It's weird. Around here, the only people I see walking their dogs are people with those teeny tiny teacup yorkies and chihuahas, the kind of dog that doesn't really need a whole lot of walking because it's so tiny. All the poor labs and big dogs that I know never get walked. :(
Aw now I want a hamster again! Such clumsy things. lol I used to be the same way about the era's and I have a semi-fascination with Ancient Ehypt and the Near East, then the middle ages and then 19th-20th European and North American history. So I stick with those now, my degree is in the latter so it's easier. And as for ancient, I like answers and there are not always answers!! lol It drives me.

YES Cross Canadian tour! weo! I wouldn't advise coming here until the weather figures out what its doing. Yesterday we have this major snowstorm, today it's raining and tomorrow its sun.

I don't see many of those small "accessory" dogs being walked bc the people try to mimic the people down in the States and carry them everywhere. And they have the worst behavioral issues too. Bigger dogs I see getting walked more frequently, Labs are very common here (moreso than the Newfoundland, go figure!) and shepherd/husky/rottweilers or combinations. And terriers. Oh my, the terriers.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #55850 
bettasareawesome

So how did the goldfish can live in a bowl myth start?

Ha sleep! So over rated... *he says as he fella asleep an hour*

In the mean time I think Shelly's addicted to greenies, she's got a problem. I dont think any fish store around here as stingrays, id probably end up accidently killing them anyways.

And Laki, labs are the best!

Last edited by bettasareawesome; 01-12-2013 at 10:39 PM.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese