Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-15-2013, 01:08 AM   #1 
PaulO

The Dream Thread

This thread isn't "daydreams" it's the dreams we have in our beds.

I have the most random dreams, I will fall asleep and the next thing I know I am soaring through the air as a sparrow, then I suddenly land in a tree only to see a hungry cat staring up at me... which has my mom's voice. The "cat" the jumps towards me and I will leave the rest to your imagination... Do I get away or not? frankly it's 50/50 but in 65% of my dreams I die.... Anyway what cheerful dreams do my fellow betta keepers have?
PaulO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #2 
madmonahan

I have the weirdest dreams ever. Lol. I can't remember some of them and the ones I do know are to long. But by the end of this week, I will sure have something! :-p
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 AM   #3 
PaulO

And that's why I made this thread, I know whenever someone will go back they will get a laugh out of it. Also remembering dreams can actually cause people to have lucid dreaming, don't know what it is? Look it up, its about the closest you'll ever be to a super hero.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:18 AM   #4 
madmonahan

Oh yes, I am a lucid dreamer at times. But I don't control it at all. When I see my "mom" it doesn't look like her, but I just know it is her!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:18 AM   #5 
SomethingWitty

I have experienced lucid dreaming before! It is quite awesome!
SomethingWitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 AM   #6 
PaulO

Oh don't we know it, that mysterious force just "hanging" over your head, like a looming storm cloud really . Sadly my lucid dreams either go tragic or just outright dirty which always frustrates me, it sucks having a dirty mind.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:20 AM   #7 
madmonahan

Right?! Well let's see what I dream tonight! ;) our minds never stop, so we are always dreaming when asleep. :)
Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 AM   #8 
madmonahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulO View Post
Oh don't we know it, that mysterious force just "hanging" over your head, like a looming storm cloud really . Sadly my lucid dreams either go tragic or just outright dirty which always frustrates me, it sucks having a dirty mind.
+1 I have some odd dreams at times...
Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #9 
Bluewind

I sware, if I have one more dream about me choking on bubblegum, I'm gonna scream! It goes down my throat and out my mouth and my nose. It's just... Ugggg!

I often have a dream where I can simi-fly. Where I can kind of fly, but drag on the ground or can't fly very far or get stuck in a tree.. that kind of thing.

There's good ones about trips to far away places, my mammaw, my pets, my best friend, roller costers, making love, beating the crap out of someone who diserves it, good food, children, and a million other things. Then, there's the bad. Being stuck back with my abusive mother, death of a loved one, sickness/pain, my dad drinking and yelling, being alone, and so much more. And I wake up remembering most of it. I prefer the goofy ones or the ones I don't remember.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 01-15-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:25 AM   #10 
madmonahan

I have dreams when I climb on a playground, (weard right?) jump off, and I kind of like soar around.