Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #1 
starling

Tank cover

Hi, I got a Betta for Christmas, and a one gallon tank. I am researching upgrading to a larger tank. Does anyone know how high a Betta can jump? I am wondering about getting a tank that would have a light, but the light would not cover the whole tank. Here is a link from Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A3E5ELDKVG03PY
starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #2 
Luxavior

You can use craft mesh as a cover.
You can find them at craft stores or like $0.50

Just grab as many sheets as you need to cover the top of the tank, tie them together into one solid piece, and just set it on the top.

You can tape one edge of the craft mesh cover to the tank so that it holds in place and you can still lift it up to gain access inside the tank.
The tape would act like a door hinge.
Luxavior is offline   Reply With Quote