Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #1551 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Stupid weather. We had to cancel our lunch plans today because of bad weather. We're going tomorrow.
You guys get icky weather? Usually we catch some of yours. Just cold but sunny and blue up here.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #1552 
dramaqueen
Banned

We had bad weather last night and it's cold now.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #1553 
dramaqueen
Banned

Gonna finish washing new sheets then take a nap.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #1554 
dramaqueen
Banned

We're not real happy with a couple of cousins right now. They moved my great uncle to North Carolina near his daughter WITHOUT TELLING US! We knew that he was going to move to North Carolina but not this soon. And it was really strange how we found this all out. My mother's beautician bought my uncle's house! We kind of found that out by accident. We have no address or phone number to reach my uncle so I guess we'll never see or hear from him again.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #1555 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had my first dinner theater rehearsal this morning. I got my script! I'm in only one, at least for now but that's ok. I'm only working with two people which is fine and we'll rehearse at my house.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #1556 
dramaqueen
Banned

My cousin posted a pic of my great uncle on FB.I commented that I was sorry we didn't get to see him or talk to him before they took him to North Carolina. Both cousins posted but totally ignored my comment. We're pretty upset because we've always been close to him through the years. When my dad was in Vietnam he brought us stuff from his garden and we were always over there for family get togethers. *sigh*
Old 01-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #1557 
LittleBlueFishlets

Can you get a phone number, and call him? Or do you know his mailing address - if you can get that, maybe you could write him a letter?
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #1558 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
We're not real happy with a couple of cousins right now. They moved my great uncle to North Carolina near his daughter WITHOUT TELLING US! We knew that he was going to move to North Carolina but not this soon. And it was really strange how we found this all out. My mother's beautician bought my uncle's house! We kind of found that out by accident. We have no address or phone number to reach my uncle so I guess we'll never see or hear from him again.
That is bizarre to say the least. Why would they do something like that? I'm sure you'll be able to track him down soon.
Romad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #1559 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't know. Maybe some other relative can find out something. Awhile back he had a neighbor who was getting money from him and basically taking advantage of my uncle's ki dheartedness. His son found out and after my uncle spent a week in the hospital they moved him to a nursing home here then to North Carolina. They don't want him having a phone because they're afraid he'll contact the neighbor. My uncle was having Alzheimer's like symptoms and was not eating or taking his medicine. That's why he was hospitalized.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #1560 
LittleBlueFishlets

Oh, that's horrible that someone was taking advantage of him! :(

Maybe they could let him use one of their phones, so that you can talk to him. Or maybe you could write a letter, and they could give it to him.

Maybe your cousins will be more receptive after he's settled in awhile. They might just be busy now, getting him moved in and all.
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote