Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #41 
logisticsguy

I had a dream last night where I was swimming in my sorority tank with the betta and corys. I must be spending too much time with my fish! Strangely it was a lot of fun.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #42 
thekinetic

I do because my dreams are filled with such emotion. The darkness that lurks there tries to torment me as it did, it knows what I fear. Even my good ones are tormenting but in a different way as they are creations of my heart and mind, thus I'm often given that which I desire most only to have it fade with the dawn.

It's one thing to live a life where love eludes you but another to be given it so freely only to have it taken away. I remember in a dream sharing a kiss so passionate that upon awakening I found myself in tears!

It's why I strive for constant lucidity in the dream world because despite the dangers, which I know how to fight, it's better than the dream world's tyrannical rule.

Edit: logisticsguy that would be increadible!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #43 
PaulO

The key to remembering dreams is to have a journal next to your bed. I can usually remember my dreams for about 10-ish minutes before they crumble... So its a matter of waking up grabbing a paper and quickly writing, then you just fill in the details and boom you got yourself a written dram. My problem is I might have a dream once every 2-3 weeks I can remember. That probably has to do with me sleeping less than 8 hours :P. Lots of sleep time = rested mind filled with previous nights dream. And the funny thing is I only remember the last 1/2 of the dream, its like the dream continues from a previous "episode" that I have to wait and find out. Every now and then when I repeat a dream I get an extra couple of "scenes" that will segway into the previous dream.
PaulO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #44 
Newbettamommy13

*Note- The ones with Pizza happened when he was still living

This dream has happened 3 times now (slightly different setting but same thing happening). The first time I was laying in bed when all of a sudden my fish, Pizza floats up to me. He's totally floating in mid air and he's doing so as if he's swimming like he would in water but in the air. The second time, it was in a different area of the house (can't remember where), the third time it was my betta, Mojo and it was ovr the stairs.
Newbettamommy13 is offline   Reply With Quote