Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #11 
Skyewillow
Member
 
Skyewillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigania
Looks fantastic!! especially in only 10 minutes!
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #12 
RandomCookie
Member
 
RandomCookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: U.S.A
This is amazing! Great job!!
RandomCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #13 
novabee
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Wowww Thats lovely!! The lines are sooo smooth and the colouring is great!!
novabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #14 
bryanacute
Member
 
bryanacute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mascoutah, Illinois.
It's cute!
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #15 
Zoetrooper
New Member
 
Zoetrooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Oh wow! So many positive responses, thank you.

I decided to let you all have the linework so you can colour it yourself if you wish. He's a veil tail so hopefully you have a veil tail in your collection or you can pretend. Whichever.



Just don't take credit for the linework. It would be nice if you kept my signature. If you are curious about my other art it is Zoetrooper.deviantart.com.

Have fun! And show me what you come up with.
Zoetrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #16 
Bluewind
Member
 
Bluewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the hearts of all my friends and family
Nope. I told you that I'm gonna ask/make you do Gus and Cami and I'm a gonna do it!
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #17 
Indigo Betta
Member
 
Indigo Betta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoetrooper View Post
Oh wow! So many positive responses, thank you.

I decided to let you all have the linework so you can colour it yourself if you wish. He's a veil tail so hopefully you have a veil tail in your collection or you can pretend. Whichever.



Just don't take credit for the linework. It would be nice if you kept my signature. If you are curious about my other art it is Zoetrooper.deviantart.com.

Have fun! And show me what you come up with.



that looks like it might be fun to do do you mind if i edit the tail fin shape just slightly to look more like my fish? he's veiltail too but his tail is a slightly different shape.
Indigo Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #18 
Zoetrooper
New Member
 
Zoetrooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
Nope. I told you that I'm gonna ask/make you do Gus and Cami and I'm a gonna do it!
Oh noes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Betta View Post
that looks like it might be fun to do do you mind if i edit the tail fin shape just slightly to look more like my fish? he's veiltail too but his tail is a slightly different shape.

Go for it! Just remember to show me what you come up with. ;)
Zoetrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:13 PM   #19 
Bluewind
Member
 
Bluewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the hearts of all my friends and family
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
And this is how it goes.

*takes a deep breath*

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
And this is how it goes

*gets louder*

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
And this is how it goes.

Everybody now!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 01-18-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #20 
madmonahan
Member
 
madmonahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Haha, I know that song!!!!
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.