those tanks are pretty nice.
but please...please do me, and you and your T a big favor. lose the sponge man.
T's will drink from open dishes and not drown, i promise, guarantee and verify this to be 100% true. Sponges are bad for so many reasons. Foremost being that crickets will use them to breed in...and bam you suddenly have hundreds of pinhead crickets in your tank. Worse if this happens just before a molt and you dotn catch it, because the crickets will devour your T. Second the sponges cause the water to evaporate very quickly, which is honestly more work for you. lastly an arrid wet porous surface = bacteria. Which is why people throw kitchen sponges out a lot :)
if you want your T to make webs in that setup i'd suggest hot gluing some more leaves to the top and corners of the tank. you would be suprised how fast she will take over a cubby hole high up.
Last edited by bobdobbs; 01-19-2013 at 10:51 PM.