Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #1 
Roemgie

Black betta at petco

Hey guys!

So I decided to go to my petco while I'm home for this weekend to look at the females. While searching around I noticed this beautiful dark betta. He was like a black and dark blue (or gray). I thought he was absolutely gorgeous AND I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in adopting him? I would love to but I am looking to adopt females so I can rescue more at once. I tried to go to the adoption page but I haven't posted enough yet to have access and I guess technically I am not selling him since I haven't bought him. I'm in South Carolina but I'll be going back to Georgia tomorrow. I'm at the moment 45 minutes away from Greenville SC and when I go back to school I'll be an hour from atlanta. If someone wanted him I'd just want the money of what I paid for him but I will not ship.

And just to say I also just wanted to share how beautiful he was on here :) I am not trying to sell him but I thought if someone was interested it would be nice for him to go to an awesome home! I know the rules but I just wanted to see if I could find him a home

Here's an elephant ear as well that is absolutely beautiful! I just want to find all these bettas homes so there are a million more there if anyone is willing!

Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #2 
LadyVictorian

D: I wish you did know how to ship, I would split my ten gallon until I could get him his own tank. I hope whoever gets him will be good to that boy, orchids are such lovely fish.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #3 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
D: I wish you did know how to ship, I would split my ten gallon until I could get him his own tank. I hope whoever gets him will be good to that boy, orchids are such lovely fish.
Yeah I wish I knew how to as well! I'm just so worried about hurting them or having them pass away because they're not handled properly :(

If you know of anyone near me who would want him I would gladly drive to meet them :)
Old 01-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #4 
LadyVictorian

I will look around, I have some family near by. Some are fish people though I know they like their saltwater tanks but it doesn't hurt to ask them xD
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:43 PM   #5 
xjenuhfur

Aww that looks like my Golem. I got my boy from a petco too. (:
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #6 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
I will look around, I have some family near by. Some are fish people though I know they like their saltwater tanks but it doesn't hurt to ask them xD
Hey if they're close ask them :) I'll be leaving tomorrow and I plan on picking up the girl so I could get him on the way out :P
Old 01-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #7 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
Aww that looks like my Golem. I got my boy from a petco too. (:
I have to say they have some amazing bettas at petco, its amazing!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #8 
aemaki09

I wish you could ship! I'd be willing to take atleast the EE in a heartbeat, I already have 3 CT's of the same coloring, though it wouldn't hurt to have one more.

There is a sticky in the classified section about how to properly pack and ship bettas if you wanted to check it out and change your mind ;)
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #9 
xjenuhfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roemgie View Post
I have to say they have some amazing bettas at petco, its amazing!
They do! one time I went and they had this gorgeous albino cellophane. Ugh, so mad I couldn't bring him home with me.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #10 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
I wish you could ship! I'd be willing to take atleast the EE in a heartbeat, I already have 3 CT's of the same coloring, though it wouldn't hurt to have one more.

There is a sticky in the classified section about how to properly pack and ship bettas if you wanted to check it out and change your mind ;)
Is there anyway you could send me the link to that?? And also he wasn't there today when I went :/ but at least he has a home now! But in the future if I feel confident enough I don't mind mailing anyone I just am so worried that I feel like it's too risky right now.