Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #11 
Vizja13

I shouldn't be allowed near the petsmart or petco near me. Both have HM, Dragon scale, Double Tail...and the petco oh my GOD they have some beautiful fish. The other day I saw a double tail veiltail butterfly...soon as I saw that I scrammed. I have no more room.

I'm picking up a 29 gal (craigslist is my best friend) today...must remember NO MORE FISH it's a growout tank for a spawn...repeating mantra....
Vizja13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #12 
chardzard

haha yea it hard to go in a pet store n dont take some thing back home with ya in my early days i use to spend loads of time in the pet stores till ppl would come up to me for service lol
chardzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #13 
majesticstorm

The petcos I go to seem to have almost every type of betta (VT,HM, deltas, DT, EE, PK,HMPK, HMDTPK, etc). I only have 1 petsmart near my hometown, but they don't have as much variety and are not as healthy as petco's bettas. They are also a bit more scrawny too. But then again, they don't sell baby bettas like petco does...so I have mixed feelings about both of them.
majesticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:05 AM   #14 
chardzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticstorm View Post
The petcos I go to seem to have almost every type of betta (VT,HM, deltas, DT, EE, PK,HMPK, HMDTPK, etc). I only have 1 petsmart near my hometown, but they don't have as much variety and are not as healthy as petco's bettas. They are also a bit more scrawny too. But then again, they don't sell baby bettas like petco does...so I have mixed feelings about both of them.
wow i have not seen any EE Here yet, 1 of the pet stores in the city the owner say he breed some of them so he trying to sell them small too but he will buy from you if they look good, caution is good couse u want to take home a fish to enjoy seeing it not playing nurse maid not to be sounding to hard but all ways try to buy wat seem to be the healthish fish u can find in petstores n when u get them home a salt bath is first thing to do, the last pet store fish i got before Xmas i did the same thing with him now he looking great check him now
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #15 
blu the betta

he is the most beautiful betta that ive ever seen!
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #16 
chardzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu the betta View Post
he is the most beautiful betta that ive ever seen!
wat really wow that then tell me wat u think of this guy
Attached Images