never mind im crying over my fish bc he just died
resa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #82 
Tikibirds

you want to use the img code to add pics

edit

i'm sorry he died :(

Quote:
he was taken to petsmart to be tested for sickness he has ich and got some ich medicine made by api and petsmart tested water and the ammonia is high and they told us to feed him only once per week. thought id update this
IF you get another betta, never trust petsmart or petco as they usually have no idea what they are talking about. If the ammonia was high, the solution is to change the water and clean out the gravel. They should be feed 6 days a week with one day of fasting to help their digestive system.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 01-20-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #83 
resa

well thank you every one for trying to help during the time I had him. he's the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. however I will not get another fish any time soon bc of zeek passing away :'( thanks though for all the help you guys provided and the knowledge
Old 01-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #84 
resa

what i'd like to know is what caused him to lose 75% of his color in 2 days and almost all his fins were gone and since i'm not familiar with fish is it possible the color he was losing was scales being lost? and I just looked up on google bettas that had ich and I really don't think zeek had ich afterall. is it possible the ich medicine did this to him?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #85 
resa

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by resa View Post
what i'd like to know is what caused him to lose 75% of his color in 2 days and almost all his fins were gone and since i'm not familiar with fish is it possible the color he was losing was scales being lost? and I just looked up on google bettas that had ich and I really don't think zeek had ich afterall. is it possible the ich medicine did this to him?
what is the img code

Last edited by resa; 06-09-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #86 
resa

that's what he looked like minutes before he died :'(