Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #11 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
They do! one time I went and they had this gorgeous albino cellophane. Ugh, so mad I couldn't bring him home with me.
The one by my house has AMAZING bettas! But I went to a sketchy one about an hour from my college and boy 0_0 those poor guys! And two had columnarious (spelling??) and I told the lady and she put them to the side.

The way she 'cleaned' their cups was to dump them onto her hand than put them in the cup than scoop up some clean water and done. I ALMOST adopted a tiny baby but then I saw the two sick ones and I can only imagine that she is spreading it through out the whole population
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #12 
aemaki09

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=35196
That's the link for shipping. It's pretty simple
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #13 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=35196
That's the link for shipping. It's pretty simple
So lets say I did find another nice elephant ear or whom ever, you would be willing to adopt him? And at least just pay for the fee to buy him and get him to you??
Old 01-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #14 
hannah16

Love this guy D:! Wish he was at my Petco..
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #15 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah16 View Post

Love this guy D:! Wish he was at my Petco..

He was a beauty! I think I saw him before I left but I was in such a hurry to get her (and they'd rearrange everyone since they'd just cleaned) that I didn't look around too much. But if you're willing to just pay for the expense of buying and shipping him I would be more than happy to get him to a new home! Well I guess now other betas.

My dream would be to rescue some from walmart, get them back to health, then send them to homes all over the place :) but I know that can be difficult and I'd need people willing to buy the boys from walmart
Old 01-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #16 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roemgie View Post
So lets say I did find another nice elephant ear or whom ever, you would be willing to adopt him? And at least just pay for the fee to buy him and get him to you??
It all depends on coloring, but I wouldnt mind adopting one at all. the nearest petco to me is an hour drive so I dont get to see them very often.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #17 
hannah16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roemgie View Post
He was a beauty! I think I saw him before I left but I was in such a hurry to get her (and they'd rearrange everyone since they'd just cleaned) that I didn't look around too much. But if you're willing to just pay for the expense of buying and shipping him I would be more than happy to get him to a new home! Well I guess now other betas.

My dream would be to rescue some from walmart, get them back to health, then send them to homes all over the place :) but I know that can be difficult and I'd need people willing to buy the boys from walmart
If you're able to do that and don't mind tending to him for a few days I'd be more than happy to adopt him. I have a big soft spot for EEs.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #18 
bryanacute

He isn't showing up on mine. At my petsmart I got a boy with a pure purple tail. I thought he was black. Lol. His name is Hades.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #19 
LebronTheBetta

I have a female version of your CT. They're apparently called black orchids. My female looks exactly like yours, I even have her sister. Lol. All she has is some red wash. ^_^ They're both gorgeous, too bad the male was bought.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #20 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
I have a female version of your CT. They're apparently called black orchids. My female looks exactly like yours, I even have her sister. Lol. All she has is some red wash. ^_^ They're both gorgeous, too bad the male was bought.
That's awesome :) yeah when I went to get Maybelline someone had already bought him