Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #1 
fish4lyfe

Question Newbie needs help!

okay so basically i got like... idk... 5 or 6 bettas today and put them in a little .5 gallon bowl in my room, like one big happy family lol(: I have 3 females and 3 males because i figured that all of them need an SO. anyway, i wanted to know what type of food i should give them, because for now i've been thinking that frozen bread would work well but they don't seem to be eating it and idk why! it's pretty cold in their tank now because i read in an article that bettas live in herds in alaska soooo yea. Thnx 4 advice(:
fish4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #2 
MistersMom

Trolling? lol, there is no way you could be that ignorant. Wait until your IP address gets blocked from making a new account. Please for the sake of all things good, stop.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #3 
tnvol

lol
tnvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:39 AM   #4 
eatmice2010

Ok ya like MistersMom said, You need to stop what your doing! that is to-many bettas for a 5g. Has any of your bettas starting to fight each other. And last but not least, I don't no where you reed the herd thing in Alaska, But bettas are tropical fresh water fish that need warm water. They do not come from Alaska in the snow, they come from Asia in the hot rice patties. And bread is not a good food choice they need fish food.
eatmice2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #5 
sainthogan

I really hope this is fake because bettas live alone, they will kill each other. And .5 gallon bowl is too small for 1 let alone 6. If you are serious, please, please, please read the betta fish care guide on this forum. And then if you still want to have them, take all but 1 back to the store, get a bigger tank, a heater and the correct food.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote