Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #71 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

They are gorgeous I like the white on and the butterfly ones! They all gorgeous!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #72 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

your making it hard for me to choose!
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #73 
indrajit

the male looks so splendid - the female gorgeous. i just had my first mating success with fry and on day 12 10 r still alive. i feel like im the parent and keep looking to see if they feed. even dream of them . they will live on my sheer will power i think. my pair r not too special - a gorgeous red blue male - quite kind to her when in the mood - shes red blue too with shattered fins but courageous cause shes served natures purpose. i only wonder why the bettas are so violent before and after love - no answer. just their nature i supose.
indrajit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #74 
Sena Hansler

OMG the butterfly girlie reminds me of Ghengis Khan, a male betta I had xD LOVED his coloring! LOVE hers :p
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #75 
Skyewillow

I can't tell any koi from anything else, but that yellow girl is adorable, she reminds me of Waffle, the fish my sister's kids killed.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #76 
logisticsguy

Thanks everyone! The spawn has turned out better than I had hoped. My goal to start was to cross the 2 Fancy betta to make a line with good finnage, multiple colors and lots of variations. I am ecstatic and cant even decide which ones to keep and breed myself. Even my kids who have never shown a lick of interest in the fish are spending time watching the tanks. All of a sudden I have the wife's approval to set up more tanks. Yay! I will try to get lots more pics up this week. The plan was to sell any unsold betta to the LFS but that went out the window today after a visit to the store where I heard the young employee tell a customer that betta do not need a heater or filter and seldom need a water change. Customer left with the betta and a tiny goldfish bowl but not even water conditioner. They were also selling HMs that were not even close to being HMs, most were VTs. Dont get me wrong I love VTs. I will find homes for them on my own and give advise to the new betta owners who need it about proper care.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #77 
Syriiven

Scary what lfs employees think they know ^^; I'm sure lots will adopt =)
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #78 
hannah16

You're located in Canada, are you able to ship into the states? I've seen a few people in the US stating they plan on buying from you???
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #79 
logisticsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah16 View Post
You're located in Canada, are you able to ship into the states? I've seen a few people in the US stating they plan on buying from you???
Hi Hannah,

I have a meeting on Friday with Fed-ex to see whats involved with shipping to the US and all the details. I hope to have an answer to the problem by then and will let you know. I suspect it wont be all that difficult as they ship overnight to the States from here everyday.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #80 
hannah16

Quote:
Originally Posted by logisticsguy View Post
Hi Hannah,

I have a meeting on Friday with Fed-ex to see whats involved with shipping to the US and all the details. I hope to have an answer to the problem by then and will let you know. I suspect it wont be all that difficult as they ship overnight to the States from here everyday.

See, now I want a male!! Please keep us up to date :)! I look forward to it.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote