Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #11 
fgradowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsmommy View Post
I love my tattoos! I have 3 currently; one on my back, one on my hip and one on my forearm. I'm not a fan of words in my tattoos though the only exception I'm going to make in that department is probably my son's name somewhere sometime.
Did the one on your hip hurt really badly? I'm getting my first tattoo there Saturday. I'm super nervous/excited/scared!
fgradowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:23 AM   #12 
bryanacute

Just randomly cruzin around and saw this .... Lol. I'm only 11..... IKR? But I don't think I would really want a tat. Maybe a SMALL one of like a betta or something. OF COURSE when I'm like 16,17,18.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #13 
mplsmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgradowski View Post
Did the one on your hip hurt really badly? I'm getting my first tattoo there Saturday. I'm super nervous/excited/scared!
I'm a pretty skinny person, so most of it was uncomfortable since I don't have to fat stores and they have you lay there kind of stretched. It's right on your hip bone so there's nowhere for you skin to sink in so it's "pinched" The worst though was where the wing tips go onto my inner hip/belly.
When he did the part that's kind of where the "love handles" would be, that's where to me it felt actually really good.
But basically you just have to breathe and try your best to relax! Also, don't drink alcohol or take any pain killers before you go (as tempting as it may seem) It thins your blood and artists can refuse to do your tattoo if they know that you've taken/had any.
mplsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:01 AM   #14 
djembekah

Bryana it's not legal til you're 18 anyways, so you've got lots of time to think :)
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #15 
bryanacute

I wasn't really sure anyway. Lol. But pretty tats guys. My dad has 2 he never shows. My step mom has a prayer, a butterfly and a cross.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:10 AM   #16 
Roemgie

I am hoping to get a tattoo very soon!! But I defiantly want it to be a big meaning for me, I currently have just been going through a piercing phase :P
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #17 
fgradowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsmommy View Post
I'm a pretty skinny person, so most of it was uncomfortable since I don't have to fat stores and they have you lay there kind of stretched. It's right on your hip bone so there's nowhere for you skin to sink in so it's "pinched" The worst though was where the wing tips go onto my inner hip/belly.
When he did the part that's kind of where the "love handles" would be, that's where to me it felt actually really good.
But basically you just have to breathe and try your best to relax! Also, don't drink alcohol or take any pain killers before you go (as tempting as it may seem) It thins your blood and artists can refuse to do your tattoo if they know that you've taken/had any.
Okay, thanks!
Old 01-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #18 
Rosso1011

I am wanting to get a new tattoo soon, but I am afraid that I don't have the area to get what I want done. I have tiny arms and that's where my new tattoo needs to go. I know these tattoos are too common, but I want to get a ram tattooed on my arm to represent the zodiac sign, Aries.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #19 
fgradowski

Saturday was the most painful day of my life! I almost couldn't do it! I definitely could not have done it without my boyfriend there.

Name:  thm_phpI7yXhF.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  17.9 KB

Crazy thing is, I kind of want another! Haha.
This tattoo took an hour and a half to do. And hour and a half of the worst pain ever!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #20 
aemaki09

I think I have 9 at the moment.

my innitials on the back of my neck
2 hearts on my left wrist, one of which was the first tattoo I did myself on anyone
a star on my right wrist which was my first tattoo ever -- wanted to see how bad it'd hurt and wanted something small
I have a heart with wings on my left hip that HAD my ex's innitials in it, but got them blacked out.
an anchor with sparrows on my lower right back -- me and my ex got tattoos that had the same simbol but not exactly matching. Horrible idea.
a cherry blossom tree on my left side going all the way to the top of my left shoulder -- signified change
the word "HOPE" on my left side that I got when I was really depressed.
A heart shaped locket with a key attached to ribbon attached to it on my right side which was to mean that only I will have the key to my heart.
And the Circle K convenience store emblem on my butt -- which I got as a dare when I was trashed on prom night like an idiot.

I'm working on getting a 1/2 sleeve of a cow-girl pin-up with some revolvers, a horseshoe, and a few other things tied in here soon....and then a portrait on my right shoulder blade.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote