Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #21 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgradowski View Post
Saturday was the most painful day of my life! I almost couldn't do it! I definitely could not have done it without my boyfriend there.

Attachment 74768

Crazy thing is, I kind of want another! Haha.
This tattoo took an hour and a half to do. And hour and a half of the worst pain ever!

Tattoos are soooo addicting!!!!
Luckily for me 2 of my best friends own tattoo shops in the area so I can go back and finish one whenever I feel like it instead of pretending I can take the pain!
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #22 
fgradowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
Tattoos are soooo addicting!!!!
Luckily for me 2 of my best friends own tattoo shops in the area so I can go back and finish one whenever I feel like it instead of pretending I can take the pain!
I guess the appointment before me passed out, woke up, and puked! I had to start at 5 instead of 4 because of it.
fgradowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #23 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgradowski View Post
I guess the appointment before me passed out, woke up, and puked! I had to start at 5 instead of 4 because of it.
Yeah, it happens more than you think! I passed out for my tongue piercing when I got it. Usually they have these chewables that will wake you right back up though
Old 01-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #24 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
Yeah, it happens more than you think! I passed out for my tongue piercing when I got it. Usually they have these chewables that will wake you right back up though
Silly question time.

How do chewables help someone after he or she passes out? I pretty sure I don't chew in my sleep.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #25 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowySurface View Post
Silly question time.

How do chewables help someone after he or she passes out? I pretty sure I don't chew in my sleep.
Haha I meant to say that when you are feeling like you are about to pass out they give you one and have to chew it haha sorry! I was so tired last night when I was typing I had a hard time wording things
Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #26 
SnowySurface

Ah that makes sense.

At night I lose the ability to spell. So my grammar is fine, but my words look like auto correct and texting had a baby. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone who doesn't have a smart phone, but it's the best way to explain it. XD
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #27 
xjenuhfur

Bekah and I are piercing ladies. I don't have any tats. The tattoo I wanted my "friend" stole my idea and got it done and "surprised" me with it.
It looks horrible. It's def not the skull I was planning.
But she likes it so, eh -shrug?-
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #28 
fgradowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
Bekah and I are piercing ladies. I don't have any tats. The tattoo I wanted my "friend" stole my idea and got it done and "surprised" me with it.
It looks horrible. It's def not the skull I was planning.
But she likes it so, eh -shrug?-
That has happened to someone that I know. That would make me so mad!
Kinda like how everyone that gets a giraffe tattoo gets that stupid stand tall one. Sick of seeing it!
My design is really unique and I'm hoping it doesn't get copied.
fgradowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #29 
Sparrowhawk

Personally, if someone "stole" my tattoo idea, I wouldn't give a toss, and I'd get what I wanted anyway, because it's my plans for my skin and it's going to be with me forever, so why let someone who can't think of their own ink get in the way of my plans for permanent body art?

Also, I'm certainly not the first, and won't be the last to get a lot of what I've got inked on my body. Whether or not it's original isn't as important to me as the significance of the tattoo, what it means to me and what it'll remind me of when I'm old and grey and you can barely make out the tattoo 'cause I'll be so wrinkly.

I don't have a photo of my first tattoo on this PC and I'm not prepared to go on a hunt through Facebook to find one, haha! But in no particular order, here's some photos of what other ones I've got. My skin is full of pop culture references, and each one has a different symbolism or significance, but it'd take way too long a post to explain why I chose each of them, hehe.

Sorry in advance for the picspam, I get a bit excited upon coming across a conversation about tattoos. >.<

Here's a really awful picture of my AURYN (don't have any clearer ones, and I must apologise for my tired, derpy face - I'd just finished getting both shoulders done)

Here's the other shoulder. The photo's been stuffed with probably too much, but you can still kinda see it, I guess:

My Trekkie tattoo

The beginning of my "Rocky Horror thigh" (I have plans to get Frank'N'Furter's portrait on the side of my leg, with some other RHPS tidbits covering the rest of it, hehe)

And finally, my partner and I have matching tattoos. We were talking about ink we'd wanted for ages but couldn't afford to get, and discovered we'd wanted the same one since we were about 16, way before we met each other. So I checked my "tattoo fund" (basically my savings, but most often spent on body mods, hehe) and found I had enough for both of us to get it done, so we did. XD
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #30 
efg321

Like the mask tattoo, ouch top of foot can be painful!
efg321 is offline   Reply With Quote