Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #11 
Chevko

Thanks for all the info, nel3 :D I'm not ignoring the thread, I'm just currently actually focusing on information for a hognose, as I'm wanting to get both a crestie and hognose at some point. I just noticed that the Reptile Expo is St. Louis is coming up and I'm getting really excited! I'm not quite yet sure what I'll be getting if I do get anything there, though.

(Just so you know why there's no response.)
Chevko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #12 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevko View Post
Thanks for all the info, nel3 :D I'm not ignoring the thread, I'm just currently actually focusing on information for a hognose, as I'm wanting to get both a crestie and hognose at some point. I just noticed that the Reptile Expo is St. Louis is coming up and I'm getting really excited! I'm not quite yet sure what I'll be getting if I do get anything there, though.

(Just so you know why there's no response.)
Np, i don't mind at all. There's a good amount of info needed to research before considering a pet reptile. Much like any sort of pet animal which requires proper research to ensure it can like comfortably and happily. I believe I took 4 to 7 days for me to do such research before making the choice to actively search for a breeder and pet store prices. I got into cresties from here and fell in love with them when I held one at a pet store. Then came the research for me.

There's also a reptile expo coming this year where I plan to get to. I won't bring another animal back with me bc I have no more room for them. I'd love to get a snake but no room for one. I wish you the best of luck in your search.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #13 
rmarkham

If you're interested in Cresteds, I HIGHLY recommend joining Pangea Forums... they are all about Cresteds and their relatives. I've been keeping these guys for a few years and love that forum :) Repashy forums are great as well.
rmarkham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crested geckos, cresties, geckos, leopard geckos