Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #21 
eemmais

Of course fluing squirells are illegal where I live (CA) D: One day I'll move to another state so I can get an axalotl, hedgehog, and flying squirell! :)
eemmais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #22 
Aleu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemmais View Post
Of course fluing squirells are illegal where I live (CA) D: One day I'll move to another state so I can get an axalotl, hedgehog, and flying squirell! :)
Aww im sorry to hear that. :( its definitely important to check your states fisheries and wildlife pages to make sure they are legal. Hedgies too? :(
Aleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #23 
eemmais

Yep :/ it seems like whenever I find an awesome per its illegal in my state. Oh well, at least I can have my betta fish :)
eemmais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #24 
eatmice2010

Omg i love amazons :) My mom has a blue front amazon that's 22yrs old named (venis). My mom got him when he was a baby. she was working at a pet store distributor and was volunteering to help a local rade on a bird mill when she got him. They where going to euthanize him because he had severe crop rot, so my mom took him home instead. He loved my mom until i was born then he liked me, He will jump at my mom with his mouth open, but i can pet him and pick him up, it pretty funny to watch. Oh and his girl friend is our 11yr old Pit Bull (Kayla), If he sees her, he gets on the ground and follows her and will lay next to her if Kayla is sleeping :D
eatmice2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #25 
Aleu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmice2010 View Post
Omg i love amazons :) My mom has a blue front amazon that's 22yrs old named (venis). My mom got him when he was a baby. she was working at a pet store distributor and was volunteering to help a local rade on a bird mill when she got him. They where going to euthanize him because he had severe crop rot, so my mom took him home instead. He loved my mom until i was born then he liked me, He will jump at my mom with his mouth open, but i can pet him and pick him up, it pretty funny to watch. Oh and his girl friend is our 11yr old Pit Bull (Kayla), If he sees her, he gets on the ground and follows her and will lay next to her if Kayla is sleeping :D
Aww BFA's are cute. Its so funny how they pick certain people and pets to be their "favorites". Im so glad to hear this happy story. I wish I got boomer when je was young since he obviously faced a lot of abuse and is fearful, but doing the best I can. Thats funny how he chose you after your mom. It happens! Good for your mom for battling the frop rot thats expensive and difficult to treat and for them to survive. Bird mills are awful :(
Aleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:35 AM   #26 
eatmice2010

Aleu- Thank you :)
eatmice2010 is offline   Reply With Quote