Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #21 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal72 View Post
Bummer on the hubby, Kithy. It's good to respect his wishes. :/ Do you think he could ever convert? What's one more right?

My guy personally just laughs at it, but never discourages me.
He does want more but I think we're out of area for them lol Someday, hopefully :3

We're secretly plotting to maybe get a new furball soon, I think. A little playmate for our pom.
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #22 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kithy View Post
He does want more but I think we're out of area for them lol Someday, hopefully :3

We're secretly plotting to maybe get a new furball soon, I think. A little playmate for our pom.

Awww cute. That may distract you from Bettas for a while then. If you look in my album titled "My babies" you'll see pictures of my furballs as well. My life is not entirely governed by fish. Haha.

See I told you? Being out of room is a minor detail. You don't really need that much counter do you. Lol ;)
Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #23 
TaylerHill

I feel like I am addicted too, although I'm only at two right now lol. I really want another but I have the same problem, I don't have much space in my room. Bettas are addicting!
TaylerHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #24 
BettaGurl79

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishlets View Post
A 10 gallon hexagonal tank? Oh wow. That would be cool to have.....

Oh wait, I'm not helping your addiction, am I? LOL
LOL, not at all!
BettaGurl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #25 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaGurl79 View Post
LOL, not at all!
I'm just going to be another Betta pusher and tell you that it would be cool!!!

Yup my parents have both stated that they want a fish tank, so I'm going to set it up (freshwater of course) for them.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #26 
xjenuhfur

Originally my Grandma was completely against Goblin. Annnnd then I got Golem. But I brought them both home for summer break.
Goblin lived on the kitchen counter, golem was in the entryway.
Nevertheless, my Grandma fell in love with Goblin and his little personality. Golem she thinks is a little derpy and calls him the "special" one.
Needless to say, Golem went back to the dorms with me and Goblin didn't. Because I know she loves that fish. Whenever anything happens to him, she's calling me and telling me stories. He's going to be a year old this year, I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to give him a treat for his birthday.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #27 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
Originally my Grandma was completely against Goblin. Annnnd then I got Golem. But I brought them both home for summer break.
Goblin lived on the kitchen counter, golem was in the entryway.
Nevertheless, my Grandma fell in love with Goblin and his little personality. Golem she thinks is a little derpy and calls him the "special" one.
Needless to say, Golem went back to the dorms with me and Goblin didn't. Because I know she loves that fish. Whenever anything happens to him, she's calling me and telling me stories. He's going to be a year old this year, I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to give him a treat for his birthday.
Haha, that's funny! Well, I'm sure they both have a great home. Well, one of my brothers came over yesterday and asked to borrow my 15 gallon tank and asked if I could help him set it up. He is going to get some Glo fish (No Bettas) and is now all about fish--same as my parents. Haha the madness is spreading. And I'm going to be getting two more Bettas ;)
Old 01-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #28 
isochronism

Stone mentions the twelve step program, while Luimeril is in the twelve Betta program.:) Mal72 ... don't worry as they say "there is always someone worse of than you" :)
isochronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:14 AM   #29 
isochronism

OOPs, I didn't mean to count out Stone, who also is in the twelve Betta program. I am in full control, of course. I only have one Betta which I've had for under two months, since I was asked to take care of him. I won't mention that I now have.
.... four tanks (one with Betta, one with shrimp, one with dwarf mud crabs, one with nerites. A container with a few dozen pond snails (a few came as hitchhikers on a plant). My three tanks are fully planted. This all came about in under two months. Oh noooooo!!! I have a problem!!! :)
isochronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #30 
xjenuhfur

Every time I go to the pet store I'm so tempted to get more fishes because I have a 10gal and I can always split it. But I have very good self control, except with Golem. He was an impulse buy.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote