BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I have been tested for thyroid like 2-3 times over the past 3-5 years. >.<

I have also been tested for:
-Celiacs
-Diabetes
-Parasites
-Had BW done Multiple times over past 3-5yrs.
-Ulcers (twice)
-And I think a couple other things

I have poss. IBS and various womenly issues that should not take up space in this thread. Everything points to hormone imbalance. I swear it is. If it isn't............................................. ....

I want to suggest taking spirulina for acouple months, it says to take 3-6 doses every day but personally i have been taking one tablet/capsule three times a day for three months now and that has helped me soo much, as long as you gradually adjust your body to it or anything ( i dont believe in perscription pills) natural for an amount of time you will definitely see changes. With natural, holistic remedies it takes time for the body to adjust and utilize the healing properties. I hope i dont sound like a nut but i just really want you to feel better and seeing as how you are on medications maybe going back to nature is what you need. Sometimes the body will make it known that it needs something that genetically modified medication cannot give it. Thank you for atleast taking the time to read this.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #16322 
ThePearlFish

Actually, I am not on any meds, yay! :D I don't mind trying any holistic remedies, but before I take anything, I am just wanna make sure I am aware of any medical conditions that haven't come to light yet, if I do have any.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #16323 
BettaHeart

ok ha! thats me for thinking you were i just keep hearing everyone say they are on medication, I apologize.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-heard-of.aspx
just one of various great sites to read about spirulina.

ok im done lol

rant: slushy road and rude drivers
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #16324 
Fishybitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I gained a bunch of weight around my midsection in the past few weeks, yet I am too tired all the time to do anything about it. It is frustrating cus I will just keep gaining weight if I don't do something now.

I hear you. I use to drink soda everyday (a bunch of it) and gained weight. I cut out pop except for Diet Rite. There is NOTHING in that. Plus, I'm drinking a lot of water and eating less. I've dropped 4 pounds.

Last edited by Fishybitty; 01-25-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Fishybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #16325 
ZergyMonster

I am starting to do P90X abdominal workouts. They are so intense; I only did about 1/4 of their workout (because of physical exhaustion) and I have been sore for 3 days. I will be doing it again and hopefully getting more and more used to it so that I can actually complete the work out. I am hoping to get a 6 pack by June, and by how intense these workouts are I'm sure it will be so!

Only because I have been seeing fat folds when I bend over and sit at my desk have I wanted to start working out. I used to be so skinny because of mandated school PE because I actually tried during the class and I rode my bike 5-10 miles a day to get to school. I will get back in shape!
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #16326 
ThePearlFish

I want to maybe take up some dance classes or something. That seems like a fun way to exercise. Otherwise it is so BORING.

I might look up Youtube videos of dance exercise and follow along since I have no money right now for anything else. :P

Rant- I took a nap earlier so it will be harder for me to fall asleep to be refreshed for my class tomorrow.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #16327 
Shirleythebetta

Why do people act like idiots because there is snow on the ground. Me and my husband almost got hit by a guy who flew out of his drive way and on to the main road and started to slide! Everyone seems to drive either five miles an hour or fifty on snowy roads too. What is the deal with that?!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #16328 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Why do people act like idiots because there is snow on the ground. Me and my husband almost got hit by a guy who flew out of his drive way and on to the main road and started to slide! Everyone seems to drive either five miles an hour or fifty on snowy roads too. What is the deal with that?!
try driving in Florida. I'm ALWAYS almost getting hit! People are idiot drivers here.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #16329 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
try driving in Florida. I'm ALWAYS almost getting hit! People are idiot drivers here.
I can't stand to drive in these small country towns I couldn't imagine driving in a more populated and my city oriented state. It does though seem like weather events trigger stupidity in drivers. Fog, rain an inch of snow...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #16330 
Rosso1011

BettaHeart, if you have any natural/holistic remedies for insomnia (or some good links) that don't involve melatonin, then I would love to hear about them. I would like to try something natural but I am skeptical due to the nature of my chronic insomnia.

I would honestly like input from anyone who has some good treatment ideas. As much as I love my prescription, I wish I could solve this issue without the use of pills.

We should start a thread for natural/holistic remedies if there isn't one out there.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou