Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #101 
Meggie6347

Thank you so much and congrats everyone!

Can I please have drawings of betta #1 and #2?

And if you can, instead of either #1 or #2 (you pick), I know it's not a betta (so don't do it if you don't want to), but could you please do a picture of my balloon molly in there? She was my baby and she just passed away last night :'( No joke, my mom cried!

She was born in my tank 2 years ago..all of her siblings/parents were wiped out by ich and she was the only one that survived...she has survived about 5 or 6 tank makeovers...And she was always trying to be with the other fish in there...for example, she was the only fish in there for a few months and she got lonely...then I added pygmy cories...after watching them for a few moments, she began to follow them around and pretend to search through the ground the exact way that they were...then came a sick (ammonia poisoned) platy that I was trying to save from a bad situation..it would do this really strange wobbling motion in one spot...she looked at him for a few moments, then swam right up next to him and began to mimick the strange wobble..She has done this kind of thing with every fish I have put in there, including the bettas...she lived a long life for a balloon molly and she will be extremely missed. This tank will not be the same without her. Sorry for the story, just wanted to explain my reasoning

Thanks again so much!
Meggie6347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #102 
Syriiven

That's so sad, she sounds like she was an awsm fish. Very sorry for your loss.
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #103 
Shadyr

Take your time on the pictures I love the photo contests mostly cause I love showing off my feeshies and seeing everyone elses'! And if I do well, well...that's just a bonus!

For instance, after this contest, I am determined that I must have an EE girl in my group someday. Now, if only the chain stores carried them
Shadyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #104 
AyalaCookiejar

I'm sorry for your loss, Meggie :( thank you for sharing that story - I enjoyed reading it.

I also agree with liking to share pictures of my girls and seeing others' tanks and girls :) that's what makes contests fun - I love sororities! And my EE girls!
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #105 
bettaisbetter

Meggie, I'm so sorry. I will gladly draw her for you. :') I can do all 3 fish if you'd like. And again, I'm sorry for the troubles right now. I will draw them when I have enough time.
bettaisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:49 PM   #106 
Meggie6347

Thank you so much! No stress! Please take your time! I know how horrible the feeling is to have to get an art project done.
Meggie6347 is offline   Reply With Quote