Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #1 
Bungertswife

Good Afternoon :D

My name is Trinity C. I am a huge animal lover. I currently own a variety of animals :) 1 Yellow Lab/Pit bull mix, 1 Blue and Gold Macaw, 2 Bearded Dragons (almost a year old :D) 1 Alligator, 2 Mice (plus 5 babies and more due any day) and my fish for the current moment is small... I have 1 crowntail male (Pearl is white), 1 veil tail male (no name yet, he is White with blues, blacks and greens), then 1 plakat female (Peach is orangeish colored).

I am here to get some information on breeding my bettas and will post a thread about that else where. Hopefully though I will someday get back into aquariums as I would love to have a betta tank (live plant), community tank (live plant) and a tank or pond specifically for koi :) Also would be great to own a saltwater aquarium someday :D

Have a fantastic day everyone!
Bungertswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:53 AM   #2 
waterdog

Welcome to Bettas R Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An alligator? Being from Louisiana and an old swamp rat I know they don't make good pets and I kinda question keeping one, but to each his own.
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #3 
Bungertswife

Lol Waterdog. Yes we have a young alligator about 13" head to tail. My bf and I have always wanted one and our dreams came true about a month ago :) He is actually quite a good youngin, we hold him every day and just spend time with him :) It is true that they tend to grow up and be less handleable however, we will hopefully be able to keep him tamed down.
Bungertswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #4 
Oldfishlady

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....

Nice to meet you....

Lots of different ways to keep, breed and rear fry successfully-its finding what works for you, your breeders and what you have on hand....

Be sure and post questions in the proper section for best response-We have lots of members ready and willing to help....(We encourage lots of questions so don't hesitate to ask and start new threads)

Enjoy your stay....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote