Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #11 
shoelace

he's so cute!
shoelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #12 
Skyrocket Moon

^^ He is doing really well in his new home. He stays near the back of the tank where I have set up a white wall. He plays with his shadow against it.
The other fishes have been curious about him but so far no attempted nips! Very glad they are getting along. Expecaly with a angel fish they think beta fins are worms to eat like sharks were. However Teal is a halfmoon full round white instead of red. I think the color and connectedness is helping him out.
He spent all day and night in the tank no nips or rips from the plants despite his fun near all the back plastic plants. Little Teal has defenutly become my new baby cakes. My tank is next to my computer monitor in my room so fishes know me quite well. My nets slow so I often watch them while waiting for loads/play with them a bit,one vocal word and their heads press up against the glass looking for food lol. They get to much of my time. lol
Skyrocket Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #13 
Skyrocket Moon

Teal finally flared a full flair at tomahawk(my juvinial anglefish) it was very brief and had him swimming away scared. It was just so cute! He's finally maturing and showing that hes not scared of the others.
Skyrocket Moon is offline   Reply With Quote