Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #16391 
Hadoken Kitty

Ugh. I would've gotten a 100 if my professor had done that.

Where you seeing your Dentist or Hygienist? I would hope that both would know the chemical make-up of the things that they are working with. At least that's why I had to take chemistry.

RoMay: I'll be sure to keep you posted then!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #16392 
FishyFishy89

How rude!!!
Let me finish our laundry before you go shoving your laundry in the washer. I'm halfway done and you still have all day tomorrow to do it! It's not like you'll never have time to do laundry.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #16393 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
How rude!!!
Let me finish our laundry before you go shoving your laundry in the washer. I'm halfway done and you still have all day tomorrow to do it! It's not like you'll never have time to do laundry.
Oh my gosh, I hate it when that happens!!! I had five older brothers growing up, my parents, and my grandpa in the house, so getting into the laundry room was basically a tactical mission in and of itself. Finishing laundry....yea...good luck. And they would usually put my dried stuff on the couch to get all wrinkled instead of folding it!!!!

*Okay, since this thread is mostly girls I have to confess that I have been an emotional wreck lately. It is definitely that "time" but more than that, I've been really stressed. I've been watching my niece while my brother (single dad) works and my parents are off on a cruise. The plan was I was going to watch her all day yesterday, but he was going to cook dinner,bathe her, put her to bed, and then I was going to listen for her while he went out on a first date. Here's what really happened: He asked me for money (I had paid bills with my paycheck already, etc), I cooked dinner, I bathed her, I put her to bed, I listened for her, I cleaned the house, I do my law homework, and he got home @ 2:30 am. Next morning, he didn't hear her cry, so I got up with her and got her breakfast, etc before waking him up. Then I realized that because I deposited my check when I did, there was a hold on it and I wouldn't get the rest of the money until Monday...and I was out of gas. Then my guy calls and asks if I want to have lunch before he goes to Army duty, but I was too late, so I just went to his house and I cried the entire time. He let me cry on his shoulder and we moved on to more...personal things. He went to the bathroom and I lost it...Literally, I was bawling. We've been dating for over a year, but I was seriously embarassed. I had no idea why...He asked me what was wrong and I kept apologizing. I told him he was going to wake up and realize that I was a hot mess, but he just laughed and told me that he loved me the way that I was. He said I was beautiful and that I shouldn't worry about it, but I seriously feel dumb...I'm a total mess still...
Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #16394 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal72 View Post
Oh my gosh, I hate it when that happens!!! I had five older brothers growing up, my parents, and my grandpa in the house, so getting into the laundry room was basically a tactical mission in and of itself. Finishing laundry....yea...good luck. And they would usually put my dried stuff on the couch to get all wrinkled instead of folding it!!!!

*Okay, since this thread is mostly girls I have to confess that I have been an emotional wreck lately. It is definitely that "time" but more than that, I've been really stressed. I've been watching my niece while my brother (single dad) works and my parents are off on a cruise. The plan was I was going to watch her all day yesterday, but he was going to cook dinner,bathe her, put her to bed, and then I was going to listen for her while he went out on a first date. Here's what really happened: He asked me for money (I had paid bills with my paycheck already, etc), I cooked dinner, I bathed her, I put her to bed, I listened for her, I cleaned the house, I do my law homework, and he got home @ 2:30 am. Next morning, he didn't hear her cry, so I got up with her and got her breakfast, etc before waking him up. Then I realized that because I deposited my check when I did, there was a hold on it and I wouldn't get the rest of the money until Monday...and I was out of gas. Then my guy calls and asks if I want to have lunch before he goes to Army duty, but I was too late, so I just went to his house and I cried the entire time. He let me cry on his shoulder and we moved on to more...personal things. He went to the bathroom and I lost it...Literally, I was bawling. We've been dating for over a year, but I was seriously embarassed. I had no idea why...He asked me what was wrong and I kept apologizing. I told him he was going to wake up and realize that I was a hot mess, but he just laughed and told me that he loved me the way that I was. He said I was beautiful and that I shouldn't worry about it, but I seriously feel dumb...I'm a total mess still...
I'm sorry everyone. I meant to post the second part of this in the For Women Only thread. I was not paying attention. My apologies!!!
Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #16395 
Hadoken Kitty

I was at Petsmart today, one that I've never been to, and I walked out SO mad! The Betta fish there were kept in such TERRIBLE condition! No one was there to "help" me, and the fish were all LAYING in their poo! I wanted to yell at their manager, but no one was there! All I could do was stand in the isle and tear up. I watched these two girls with their parents walk by. The girls looked at the fish ,disgusted, and snickered at each other. They were carrying fish tanks though, so I asked if they were going to buy one. Their mom literally stuck her nose up at me (literally, she lifted her head at me - can you believe me?) and and snidely said "they're not active enough". UGH. No duh you stupid UDGSHYGKUFD. Word cannot describe how mad I was. I'm pretty sure my face was turning read. I literally could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I don't think I've ever almost cried. I've never seen a Petsmart do this to their fish before, but I've never been to this one before. I went to the one by my house later and told the fish people there and they said they'd tell their manager to talk to that store's manager for me. I'm going back up there to talk to the manager Monday in between classes.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #16396 
dramaqueen
Banned

I saw bettas at Meijers the other day sitting in an inch of water. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to complain about it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #16397 
RoMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Ugh. I would've gotten a 100 if my professor had done that.

Where you seeing your Dentist or Hygienist? I would hope that both would know the chemical make-up of the things that they are working with. At least that's why I had to take chemistry.

RoMay: I'll be sure to keep you posted then!!!
Funny thing is I've always had this allergy and not one dentist picked up on it. Glad I haven't had any major dental work other then second set of wisdom teeth being taken out. Doctors and Dentist it's not to uncommon for them to use something you have an allergy to or a full blown allergic reaction (thankfully only thing I am deathly allergic to is roaches). Or so I've been discovering. XD

Professors never want to see you really succeed they want to see you squirm.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #16398 
Hadoken Kitty

What's the point in forcing someone to go through chemistry to learn the chemical make-up of things if all they're going to do is forget it shortly after anyways? >:(
Old 02-03-2013, 01:32 AM   #16399 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad I never had to take chemistry. I would have gotten a big fat F . lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #16400 
Hopelessaddict101

When your fighter decides to eat a Pleco pellet instead of her own... and is now constipated because of it. UGH.
Hopelessaddict101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou