Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #721 
bryanacute

I can't stand dresses. I do wet skirts and dresses but only if they cover my legs or if I'm wearing tights/pantyhose. My biggest pet peeve is Showing my legs
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #722 
Rosso1011

I don't mind dresses but they are not my first choice. I am more comfortable in a dressed up pair of jeans.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #723 
bryanacute

Jeans and a long sleeve shirt is what I love to wear.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #724 
ThePearlFish

Jeans are my worse enemy in clothing, haha! :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #725 
Mal72

I hate heels and dresses!!! I don't even really like jeans that much because they really aren't comfortable. Lol

I accidently posted this is the rant thread, but meant to post it here.

*Okay, since this thread is mostly girls I have to confess that I have been an emotional wreck lately. It is definitely that "time" but more than that, I've been really stressed. I've been watching my niece while my brother (single dad) works and my parents are off on a cruise. The plan was I was going to watch her all day yesterday, but he was going to cook dinner,bathe her, put her to bed, and then I was going to listen for her while he went out on a first date. Here's what really happened: He asked me for money (I had paid bills with my paycheck already, etc), I cooked dinner, I bathed her, I put her to bed, I listened for her, I cleaned the house, I do my law homework, and he got home @ 2:30 am. Next morning, he didn't hear her cry, so I got up with her and got her breakfast, etc before waking him up. Then I realized that because I deposited my check when I did, there was a hold on it and I wouldn't get the rest of the money until Monday...and I was out of gas. Then my guy calls and asks if I want to have lunch before he goes to Army duty, but I was too late, so I just went to his house and I cried the entire time. He let me cry on his shoulder and we moved on to more...personal things. He went to the bathroom and I lost it...Literally, I was bawling. We've been dating for over a year, but I was seriously embarassed. I had no idea why...He asked me what was wrong and I kept apologizing. I told him he was going to wake up and realize that I was a hot mess, but he just laughed and told me that he loved me the way that I was. He said I was beautiful and that I shouldn't worry about it, but I seriously feel dumb...I'm a total mess still...
Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #726 
kandaila

Don't feel too bad Ma172 I think all woman have some emotional part. In the first part of my pregnancy I dropped a bottle of soy sauce and it broke all over the sidewalk. When I got into the house I was crying so hard I couldn't even tell my husband what was wrong. Even after I could force myself to talk I still spent 10 minutes bawling lol. I knew it was ridiculous, but there was no way I could stop myself.
kandaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #727 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandaila View Post
Don't feel too bad Ma172 I think all woman have some emotional part. In the first part of my pregnancy I dropped a bottle of soy sauce and it broke all over the sidewalk. When I got into the house I was crying so hard I couldn't even tell my husband what was wrong. Even after I could force myself to talk I still spent 10 minutes bawling lol. I knew it was ridiculous, but there was no way I could stop myself.
I can't stand it! I do cry, but never like this. No chemical imbalance or pregnancy here, just stress and PMS. (hey, that rhymed!). My guy keeps sending me little reassuring texts while he his at work and I'm still like, "You won't love me when you find out how much of a trainwreck I am." I can't figure it out. I have literally thrown up on him before....I have messed up his furniture, then this happens, and yet he still talks to me. When I got sick and threw up, he helped me clean up and helped me to bed then got me a heating pad and rubbed my tummy, and he kissed me and called me beautiful. Today, he called me beautiful and kissed me and let me cry all of him. He must be crazy or something! I have never been this...klutzy around any other guy, but disaster follows me daily since I've been with him and he just laughs and shrugs it off. Yea, definitely crazy.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #728 
ThePearlFish

I want to remove my uterus.. I am done with hormones.. I don't need it anyways.. Too bad stupid doctors won't do that kind of surgery on females in their 20's. grr...........
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #729 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I want to remove my uterus.. I am done with hormones.. I don't need it anyways.. Too bad stupid doctors won't do that kind of surgery on females in their 20's. grr...........
Bummer TPF, I'm in the same age bracket. That would be a dream-though I would like to have children one day (in theory). Only two good things happened over the past few days: one, I get to realize how awesome my guy is. And two, I just discovered Nutella. I have no idea why I hadn't before, but wow that stuff is amazing.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #730 
RoMay

Ut oh, Mal 72 discovered Nutella. Her boyfriend better do 3things:

1. Most important, NEVER EVER try to take away the Nutella.
2. NEVER touch the Nutella
3. Make sure such Nutella never runs out.
I forgot 4.
4. DO NOT say she can't have Nutella with that.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote