Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #331 
Shirleythebetta

If you can imagine liquified bubble gum with a pill smashed in there's the taste. Today is my last dose thankfully
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #332 
Shirleythebetta

I got my bunny a brand new shiny cage. Jeff took me out to olive garden. I believe he will have heartburn for days now.

I am getting nervous now that graduation is nearing. I am scared to death to get on the stage. I will probably trip. I am way too clumsy. At least it will be memorable.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #333 
Shirleythebetta

Well, I am trying to get motivated to write my first two papers since break. I am so bummed about having two papers the first week back. They are due tomorrow at midnight. I am not worried because once I get typing usually I can write them in a half an hour. I think they are only two pagers.

Since my anxiety has lessoned it's grip on me the depression is starting to take over. I am getting nervous about graduation coming up since I still have a few more hurdles to jump before I qualify. I am always scared that something is going to get in the way of what I want. That is hard to admit.

On a happier note I got a black orchid crowntail male finally. I found him at walmart. And my bunny got a cage upgrade which he seems to be enjoying. He likes to sleep on the slide thing.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #334 
Shirleythebetta

I am missing my father-in-law today. As I get closer and closer to graduation I think about how he isn't going to be there in person cheering me on. I know he will be there in spirit anyways. I feel the man is a saint in some ways. I look at my mother in law now and I have no idea how he raised children with her. I don't understand what attracted a sweet man to an overbearing woman. A woman that lies and shows favoritism to her kids. It makes me sick when I hear about how she has only one baby girl and her baby boy died. It's never pride for her eldest. Her one kid she has left that is trying to make something of himself. It isn't right. But still, I will never understand how he was able to raise four respectable boys and none of them come out bitter. That's a good dad. Not to say my mother in law isn't a good mom. She would go to bat for any of her kids at any time. I just can't stand her split personality. When she gets mad at one she hates them both. She supports the screw up and lets the one who is trying figure everything out on his own. I don't know what she thinks is going to happen when she dies. She is only hurting her daughter. Man I miss my Father-in-law.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #335 
dramaqueen
Banned

I thought she has two kids.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #336 
Shirleythebetta

Na, My Mother-In-Law techically has a bunch of babies she helped raise. I just re read that message I posted. That was confusing. There should be a ban when you are overly sad and angry.

She has three by her first husband. Her youngest son passed away. So that leaves two that she gave birth too living. She shows favoritism to her daughter which makes me sick. She has had four step children. Three of which she has helped raise. So she has three kids and has four step children. My sister-in-law is going to be that way too I think. She plans on popping out this one and getting pregnant again right after and she has a step son too. That is why I am so happy I married a man with no children. I have dated men with kids and after that I told my self no more step children. I am so happy Jeff is kid free.

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 01-21-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #337 
Shirleythebetta

really bad night.

First I knock one of my small tanks to the ground then I find my pacman frog dead. I just want to crawl into a hole. My head hurts and I have to stay up and tell my husband that our frog is dead and explain why there's a huge water spot on the floor.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:08 AM   #338 
Shirleythebetta

Well I ended up needing some space so I had to get rid of six small tanks in a hurry. I crunched all the males into two ten gallons. I let Nero loose and added two breeder boxes (with lids) to it for Pyro and the one unamed boy. in the other ten I put red, thor and the other unamed boy in large mason jars and added about five gallons of water between them so I could add a heater. It's working so far and a space saver until I figure out something better. And they have heaters now so I don't have to worry about the temps dropping in this crappy friggin' trailer.

Schools going pretty good and Jeff and I had a nice long weekend. He had five days off of work. We spent a lot of time together and we sort of felt like us again. It was pretty nice napping all day in bed and watching movies.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #339 
Shirleythebetta

Couple of fish pics

Haven't gotten Nero or Storm on here in a while. See DQ? You were right. He went from clear to blue in clean water. Nobody worry k? Nero Storm and Pyro share a ten but Pyro and Storm are in secure breeders. Nero is a little clamped but I attribute that to the move.

I also have a girl turned boy I will be trying to get pics of soon. So glad I quarantine before adding to my sorority. Speaking of sorority. my girls are getting very colorful for "dull females" aren't they?
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #340 
dramaqueen
Banned

Your girls are so pretty!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote