Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #57191 
Sakura8

I love XP. I still have it on the PC side of my Mac but now I never use that. Thought I was going to, for computer games, till I discovered Big Fish Games.

I bet none of my post makes sense because it doesn't even make sense to me. But I truly forgot the program that I use that allows me to use PC programs on my Mac. My brother got it for me one year . . .

I want to sleep. Hamster gnawing at the bars of her cage keeps me awake at night, even with earplugs. She has two chewsticks, a chew treat, and a treat kabob with mineral chews and wood blocks. Why must she torment me so?

Fishy, awwww, your angels are bonding with you already! That is so neat! I bet they look so adorable swimming up to greet you.

EDIT: Does anyone know why I have a huge planaria population in a barebottom tank with one sick betta who isn't eating? The disgusting things are all over, swimming in the water, crawling on the glass . . . I even did a full change and rinsed everything and they came right back. I'm at a loss. Maybe they're not planaria?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #57192 
blu the betta

my community tank is so beautiful!!! im going to make it into a sorority.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #57193 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Could it be some weird thing infecting the fish? O.o I read some planaria infect fish. PFK online posted an article on them that you can look up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #57194 
blu the betta

is there a freshwater fish that eats the parasites off of the other fish. i know saltwater fish do that. might make my own 80 gallon tank this summer.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #57195 
FishyFishy89

I just googled that Sakura *shudder* ewy. I wondered the same thing Olympia.

LMAO NutriGrain vampire commercial!!!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #57196 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Vista isn't user friendly and neither is 8. I vote for 7 for you. It's much better and really easy to navigate.
Really. Maybe because I grew up so poor and never got a computer until this one that I don't notice the difference but I find this computer with Vista to be pretty manageable. It could be the problem when it downloads files and documents in strange places which require a few minutes digging. But I love the keyboard, regular keyboards on the school computers really annoy me, as does Matt's fancy pants ergonomic one. I don't know. I doubt I can get a comp with W7, with no money and with W8 being installed on all the computers in stores. Can Matt's nerd teachers install W7? Or is my computer too old for it?

Matt's friends stopped by with Pizza Hut (so they clearly got a cab to our house since PH is too far away) to see if we wanted to go hang out, or to hang out here.. I was like, "sorry guys, can't stay here" I have way too much schoolwork and MAtt has a TEST tomorrow. What were they thinking?!?!? Garrr, I am kind of glad I am anti social- Matt hopped into clothes and went out. I was like see-ya, have fun failing your test. Oh my. All this time spent into school, I am not giving it all away now. I am a little annoyed at Matt though bc he has no control over himself, no discipline. All games for him, I'm not sure he's even taking his current school work very seriously. *phew. Had to get that off my chest*
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #57197 
Silverfang

"My new laptop has Windows 7. Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows Vista. I don't like it" - Sheldon Cooper.

Easy to slap the W7 interface on the W8 OS.

Last edited by Silverfang; 02-03-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #57198 
Laki

OH Sakura, I had a bit of a planaria problem.. Plenty of hot water and a smooth scraper. They can cling and they can hide.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #57199 
djembekah

Yeah mine is an acer aspire 4730z with vista that i bought in. 2009. it works well enough and the only problems I've had with it is blue screening and internet conmectiom issues. Parents got a new Toshiba satellite with windows 8. honestly i don't see mug of a difference in operating systems. they look different but that's all i notice. i feel like comuter nerds make a big deal out of nothin :p jk. but really. i haven't had any issues with vista.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #57200 
FishyFishy89

aaaahhh
Acer Aspire. My 1st laptop. I over worked that thing. Photoshop, iTunes and Firefox at the same time. Took 30 mins to load up.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese