Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #11 
Perry the platypus

Well mom said that she took the phone away...FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #12 
Perry the platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowySurface View Post

Why were you asking for a SIM card in the first place?
Did you simply get mad and leave or did you get mad, shout something, and then leave?
What do you mean by no-service-cell phone? If that means it doesn't work then why have it? Who are you call?
I wanted to have cell service on my phone. I got mad and stormed off. I wanted the phone because I listen to music on it.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #13 
SnowySurface

Hmm....if you want the phone to listen to music but you mom doesn't want you to have anything that could get cell service, then maybe you could compromise with an iPod or some other type of MP3 player? No MP3 player can get cell service and you can use it to listen to music. If that doens't work, then there are places that still sell Discman if you can find them. I still have my old one from high school. XD

Unfortunately, compromising works better as you get older. I didn't get a basic flip phone cell phone until I was 18. Then I got my android smart phone through my own phone plan. However, I was able to have my own radio in my room since I was 6. It seems like a cell phone is a lost battle, so you may want to shift your focus on a MP3 or CD player to use for music.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #14 
madmonahan

Sadly, I know what depression is like. But I do not believe this is depression.if you only listen to music then why is it so bad that it was taken away? I have a radio in my room that I listen to sometimes, or the computer has YouTube you can get on. I agree with what everyone else has said, I have a flip phone and rarely call or text anyone. While everyone else I know has these nice slide phones, I'm thankful to have any at all, some people don't even have a house.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #15 
Perry the platypus

I guess you're right but the songs I have I downloaded. I also play games on the phone.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #16 
FishyFishy89

iPods can have WAY beter games than a simple phone.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #17 
bettaisbetter

You can easily survive without music and apps, can't you?
I myself wouldn't call this depression. I mean, there have been really bad scenarios than this case. 0.o Just do chores and help your parents to make them happy. Say you just want to do the chores because you want to. And in the end, she should give it back. :) The technique I did over there ^ Allowed me to get 2 tanks and soon to be mouse.
bettaisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #18 
LadyVictorian

I have depression myself and I can tell you, unless you need medication or a therapist or a support system and group to help you with your day to day life and overcoming what is a lifelong illness that never goes away....then it's not depression.

As for the phone being 23 I don't even use my phone unless I am texting a friend or for business. I listen to music on the internet with internet based radio stations and youtube. Like everyone said, help out your parents, who them you are responsible and into then youtube it at home for music needs until you get your phone back. As for games you can find various games on the internet like Robot Unicorn Attack to play when you get bored.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #19 
thekinetic

Perry you can get your music back, go get frostwire it's free to download music there.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #20 
LadyVictorian

I do not condone such sites like Frostwire, it's theft.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote