Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #3531 
bettabunny

The fish is still listed on ebay. He hasn't taken him down yet... he is now listed as $20.

Last edited by bettabunny; 02-06-2013 at 10:41 AM.
bettabunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #3532 
MiyuMikaelson

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1360214370

Well he's gorgeous. Haha. I love the quality Betta Akapes brings. (Obviously because I bought Klaus from them. xD )
MiyuMikaelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #3533 
Phaydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettabunny View Post
The fish is still listed on ebay. He hasn't taken him down yet... he is now listed as $20.
He will eventually lose his eyesight due to this condition. You will have to feed him live food once his vision is completely gone. He can eat live food by detecting it with his senses. Please don't bid on him if you do not think you can give him a good home. Right now he is doing well and can see just fine. Super cool betta to own. Awesome colors and patterns. I am donating 100% of the proceeds from this sale to charity. So please don't hesitate to bid. Money will be given to my youth group at a local church.

He did add this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyuMikaelson View Post
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1360214370

Well he's gorgeous. Haha. I love the quality Betta Akapes brings. (Obviously because I bought Klaus from them. xD )
I know I love checking out his website and he's always answers my question no matter how much I pester him. I've bought 3 off him so far. They always travel so well too.

Last edited by Phaydra; 02-06-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Phaydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #3534 
AyalaCookiejar

I have a blind fish... They are fun but require some extra work. I wouldn't give up Bahari for anything...
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #3535 
MiyuMikaelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaydra View Post
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#8a0000]I know I love checking out his website and he's always answers my question no matter how much I pester him. I've bought 3 off him so far. They always travel so well too.
This probably sounds like a dumb question; but do you know the approximate ages of the fish he sells? I've been wondering about Klaus' age. But I feel bad asking lots of questions.
MiyuMikaelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #3536 
Phaydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyuMikaelson View Post
This probably sounds like a dumb question; but do you know the approximate ages of the fish he sells? I've been wondering about Klaus' age. But I feel bad asking lots of questions.
6 months on most of them give or take. So prepare for a long life together. I remember Dalish seemed so dainty but he wasn't fully grown. Even Dandelion is a touch smaller then my Petco boys. Star was a bit older but he had her for sell for a bit before I decided to get her.

So hard not to fall in love with his coppers. He has them in a such a variety of colors.

Last edited by Phaydra; 02-06-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #3537 
aemaki09

Hey phaydra, how do you contact a seller on eBay? I am considering bidding on that boy. He would make a great pet and I'd rather him go to me, someone with atleast a little knowledge on how to take care of blind bettas, than someone else that doesn't know what they are getting into. But I can only do that if he will ship priority so I have to ask. I can't afford a $35 shipping fee right now.
Posted via Mobile Device
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #3538 
Phaydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
Hey phaydra, how do you contact a seller on eBay? I am considering bidding on that boy. He would make a great pet and I'd rather him go to me, someone with atleast a little knowledge on how to take care of blind bettas, than someone else that doesn't know what they are getting into. But I can only do that if he will ship priority so I have to ask. I can't afford a $35 shipping fee right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

On the Question and Answer window there is ask a question link. I would find it awesome if you did buy him. He would have a loving home. If I could take on another I would buy him but I am at my max for tanks atm.

Last edited by Phaydra; 02-06-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #3539 
aemaki09

I must need to be on an actual computer instead of eBay mobile to do it.
I would love to take him, or someone else on here to, since there are a few people here that already have blind bettas to answer any questions about keeping the poor boy.
Posted via Mobile Device
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #3540 
Silverrealm

This one is just wow!

And a cute Female:
Silverrealm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this