Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #8261 
AyalaCookiejar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Oh wow that's pretty sweet! Wish I had more room for more tanks. I have three right now, with a spot for a hospital tank. And if I need two hospital tanks, then I'll knock everything else off of my desk and make the room. xD
Actually I just found out that I'm going to keep my brother's tank in my room, too, until he moves. He also put his mini fridge in my room, so I moved my TV on top of his mini fridge and his tank will go where the fridge was on top of our old microwave stand - it also has a storage drawer that I was able to fit all his stuff in right under the tank. xD yay!
(Excuse my excitement - I'm a very organized person, as you can tell, and I'm a bit excited about the fact that not only have I gotten everything to work well in an organized way, but that I will also have five tanks in my room and it is going to look freakin' sweet =D)

Fritz - I LOVE the set up on the first tank!
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:07 PM   #8262 
Phaydra

Update on the boys tanks since I got most of the plants in. Still looking for one last piece of driftwood just the right size though.

From left to right
Sebastion

Dandelion

Jovan

Hector
Phaydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #8263 
nursethalia

Here are the current digs for my (as yet unnamed) dalmatian betta.

I bought the extra-long plant on the left to lessen the current, and he absolutely loves hiding in it. It looks a little excessive from this angle, but if you look at it from overhead you can see he still has the entire back half of his tank to access the surface and fishy noms. He likes zipping in and out of the holes in his little stone and bark decoration, too! Luckily I was able to find it at a local pet store after seeing it online, so I was able to touch each one and pick out the smoothest to keep those little betta fins safe!

I may have to get rid of the small plant on the left, though. He likes swimming through the upper half, but I've noticed him nip the lighter bits on the tips a couple of times and don't want him to eat them and get sick :(
nursethalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #8264 
FishyFishy89

Unless the pieces are falling off, he shouldn't be able to eat them. The small plant maybe grabbing at his tail. He may appreciate it being removed.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #8265 
Hadoken Kitty

Uhm, nurse, that tank is AMAZING!!! Also...goodness....what a beautiful fish!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #8266 
nursethalia

Thanks, Hadoken Kitty! Do you have any pictures of your Dovahkiin? I was contemplating Skyrim names for my betta, but with his coloring, I'm thinking of naming him Wheatley (from Portal 2).
nursethalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #8267 
FishyFishy89

I moved Spike to a 2.5 gallon. He wad been looking quite gloomy since the baby angelfish got here. Hopefully by being in the living room with me he'll be less gloomy
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #8268 
royal

Cool crocodile decoration!
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:05 AM   #8269 
Mr2KiEu

Planted Fluval Spec III. Still in the works.
Attached Images

Mr2KiEu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:18 AM   #8270 
Sparrowhawk

Lovely tanks everyone! ^.^

I know I've already posted a thread about 'em, but here's my planted tanks as of Friday 8 February:

Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank