Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2013, 01:57 AM   #57391 
Yuuie

lol that is a cute pic. and from what i read they are moving everything so the accounts should be fine it's just waiting to see if everything is how we left it the last time we logged in. it would be a shame if accounts were lost i ended up with three accounts for fiesta and spent about four years playing since fb stole me for a bit then i get back into it. just a waiting game now until morning lol.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:16 AM   #57392 
Hadoken Kitty

I would be heart broken if I was ripped away from my computer games! Even though I hardly play them anymore....but...at a time...lol

Yea...not sure how I did that...

So, I was playing music and started dancing. I walked toward Dovahkiin's tank, dancing, and then I noticed he was staring at me. I leaned forward, still dancing....AND HE STARTED WIGGLING. It was so cute! We totally danced together. My boyfriend looked at me like I was crazy. Whatever. Total bonding moment.

I'm a dork.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:36 AM   #57393 
Yuuie

awww nothing like bonding moment.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #57394 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Well, it's officially illegal for pet stores to sell dogs, cats, and rabbits in my town now. Didn't think the rabbits would make it in but they did. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #57395 
Laki

That's great news Olympia!!! I hope that trend sets in country wide. I hate looking at the 6 week old baby bunnies (they shouldn't be sold until 8 weeks) .. Depressing.

Sorry to hear about Pip :( You're not a bad betta owner. Some people have bad luck. Pip was an oldie wasn't he? Don't beat yourself up about him.

Sakura, poor kit. I don't agree with letting cats go out by themselves but maybe you could harness train her? Then she can go out and wander around with a human. If you're worried about her running away, put some butter on her feet before taking her out. I don't know why it works, but it does.

Have to fit time in for a water change today. I think I will add another IAL because of Lude's stupid tail nomming. It's already got some re growth but I'm so mad at him!

*madmon, those kitty pics were hilarious! The tinfoil made me literally lol. It's true, I think cats are government owned and operated. The signal was shut off. Nearly died, I thought it was so funny. Oliver wouldn't stand for anything like that. He was walking round the house today with a rope belt in his mouth. He leaps from half way across the room into his dad's chair and plays squirrel on it (you know how they run up a tree and turn around?)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #57396 
Yuuie

morning all
Old 02-07-2013, 10:12 AM   #57397 
Sakura8

Laki, in general we don't agree with letting cats go out by themselves either, at least for long stretches of time and definitely NOT at night. That's why 5 of our 7 cats are strictly indoors or outdoor on harness or with supervision only. Mo is outside because he is A) the neighbor's cat who pretty much adopted us and B) he has a very bad habit of marking his territory every five minutes. Gremy goes outside for about 5 hours a day because if we don't let him out to run, he drives us insane. You'd have to spend time with Gremy and watch him play outside to understand why we let him out; it's truly in his nature to romp and play and he needs space to run. Literally. I've never seen a cat run like this one does. Oh and then there was Kelsey. Kelsey was outside because A) she never left the backyard and she was so grumpy no one dared to mess with her and B) she despised being indoors with every fiber of her being.

Hmm. It just occurred to me that all the cats who are or go outside were neighbors' cats before they came to us.

Anyway, all of our cats are microchipped and Gremy never goes outside without his collar and tag too.

Butter on the feet? On the bottoms or on the top of the toes?

Hadoken, that is so adorable about your fishy bonding with you. :D

Good morning, Yuuie!

Hmm. It must be more or less illegal to sell rabbits where I live because I absolutely never see them in pet stores like Petco and Petsmart. The only pet store I see bunnies in is a small local store that gets them from the 4-H groups who raise them.

Last edited by Sakura8; 02-07-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #57398 
Laki

I guess all cats are different. I live in an area where outside cats don't last very long due to accidents or people smuggling/poisoning them. And all the cats I had as a kid were not fixed (which is where my cats differed from yours) our females would sit in the street and stop traffic in a school zone and get pregnant all the time, one of her kittens we kept (in exchange for mom bringing the momma cat to the shelter) ended up poisoned and then the last cat we had as a "family" went out but caught whatever tomcat diseases exist and died a slow painful death. This is where my anti-outside ideas come from. But I can see how some people can get away with it.

My stupid cousin (who lives in Australia and Japan interchangably now) posted a pic to my fb wall of a crazy bunny lady.. Apparantly there's an island in Japan where domestic bunnies just live. Like the BC university. I would like to see them all neutered but she disagrees for selfish reasons. SHE is the one who bought a mini rex off a breeder here, did not take care of it, it got super obese and ate ravioli and other non-vegetarian food that the rats kicked out of the cage and then "rehomed" her to me bc she got sick of her after 2 years. Oh, and she wasn't spayed so the poor thing died in my care after 2 years, had cancer of the sexual organs.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #57399 
Shirleythebetta

Sakura-My bunny came from a small local store. Not small I guess, Jack's Aquarium. Never seen them a lot a petsmart but on occasion they are there.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 AM   #57400 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
I immediately thought of Sakura's cat in the profile pic when I saw this. LOL
Lol!! This looks like my cat :p
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese