Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #16481 
Shirleythebetta
Member
 
Shirleythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, US
I have a baby shower tomorrow. I can't get into these stupid parties with women saying awwww every five minutes and playing stupid games. Everybody pretends they love it. Its just too fake.oh well. At least its only an hour and a half.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #16482 
ThePearlFish
Member
 
ThePearlFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
I have a baby shower tomorrow. I can't get into these stupid parties with women saying awwww every five minutes and playing stupid games. Everybody pretends they love it. Its just too fake.oh well. At least its only an hour and a half.
LOL! I understand, :P I don't mind the socializing parts too much but the whole centered around the baby thing is annoying to me.

My animals are like my babies, if I ever get a puppy in the future I should throw a baby puppy shower :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #16483 
Shirleythebetta
Member
 
Shirleythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, US
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
LOL! I understand, :P I don't mind the socializing parts too much but the whole centered around the baby thing is annoying to me.

My animals are like my babies, if I ever get a puppy in the future I should throw a baby puppy shower :P
Yea we need puppy showers. That is something I can get with! I want to see a shower at least once were the mom is the focus you know? Like a shower where everyone buys the mom relaxation stuff for relaxing before the baby comes.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #16484 
Freyja
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
LOL! I understand, :P I don't mind the socializing parts too much but the whole centered around the baby thing is annoying to me.

My animals are like my babies, if I ever get a puppy in the future I should throw a baby puppy shower :P
It's baby shower so that should give you a clue it's a party centered around the baby. I agree the games are stupid, but the prezzies are nice.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #16485 
Shirleythebetta
Member
 
Shirleythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, US
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
It's baby shower so that should give you a clue it's a party centered around the baby. I agree the games are stupid, but the prezzies are nice.
Maybe someone should invent a mommy shower! Its just hard to get excited about it when you have little desire to be a momma like me and a few other members. But I never miss a family shower for close family members. Got to support my sister-in-law it being her first baby. She's eight months and getting scared about the big show. I just can't wait for him to get old enough to really spoil him.

Rant- my anxiety meds aren't working.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #16486 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
Spilled Methylene Blue on my hard wooden floors. UGH. The clean up SUCKED. Just saying, Dawn dish soap does wonders.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #16487 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
I'd love to have a puppy shower before I get my puppy. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #16488 
ThePearlFish
Member
 
ThePearlFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Maybe someone should invent a mommy shower! Its just hard to get excited about it when you have little desire to be a momma like me and a few other members. But I never miss a family shower for close family members. Got to support my sister-in-law it being her first baby. She's eight months and getting scared about the big show. I just can't wait for him to get old enough to really spoil him.

Rant- my anxiety meds aren't working.
The bold is what I meant haha, of course the BABY shower is for the baby :P

I'm having this weird type of anxiety where suddenly a wave of "I wanna climb up the wall and outta my skin" hits me.

I know it is hormones >.< I keep crying like a baby at the drop of a hat..>.>
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #16489 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
My fish from aquabid came sick. I think he is dying. I am SO mad right now.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #16490 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
That really sucks HK. Did you test the water he came in?
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bettathanyou

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rant! Alexanderismylife Betta Chat 7 07-01-2010 02:17 PM
Rant CodeRed The Lounge 15 06-15-2010 08:17 PM
OMG I can't take this anymore *A Rant* Zenandra The Lounge 4 06-11-2010 04:47 PM
Arg! (A rant) vaygirl The Lounge 7 06-09-2010 08:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.