Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #11 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
... but i have to...
Old 02-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #12 
Perry the platypus

Old 02-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #13 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I need my friend near me, I can't seem to euthanize alone :/
Old 02-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #14 
LittleBlueFishlets

Have you shown your parents how Dedede is swimming? Tell them that he needs to be moved back into the one gallon tank (with Epsom salt). Also show them the black spot on Rose and tell them that she is sick, and needs to be moved to a different one gallon tank. Then tell them that if they want more animals that THEY will need to care for them, not you.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #15 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishlets View Post
Have you shown your parents how Dedede is swimming? Tell them that he needs to be moved back into the one gallon tank (with Epsom salt). Also show them the black spot on Rose and tell them that she is sick, and needs to be moved to a different one gallon tank. Then tell them that if they want more animals that THEY will need to care for them, not you.
no, my dad only looked and said he was ok. also, my parents are preparing to get me a bird and they nearly got me a saltwater tank. but they didn't get saltwater (phew!)
Old 02-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #16 
registereduser

What a strange thread.

First this kid's parents won't even buy her any AQ salt or heater. Now they are buying her all kinds of pets and equipment.

We only have one side of the story here folks, the side of an imaginative and overly dramatic 10 year old child.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #17 
Sena Hansler

Even if it is, don't judge. We're here to help, that's it. Don't like a thread then do not reply to it.

Also, I do know stupid parents. It does and can and will happen to probably 1/10 kids in the world at least.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #18 
shellieca
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
What a strange thread.

First this kid's parents won't even buy her any AQ salt or heater. Now they are buying her all kinds of pets and equipment.

We only have one side of the story here folks, the side of an imaginative and overly dramatic 10 year old child.
Regardless of how " imaginative or overly dramatic" this may be, the bottom line is the same - TOO MANY FISH IN A 5g TANK!! It seems odd to me the parents would behave in this fashion & if they are, shame on them, but regardless of who is responsible for the set up, something needs to change. I think killing all the fish is a litte extreme . . .
Old 02-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #19 
registereduser

My point is this may all be a story, we just don't know.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #20 
Sena Hansler

Exactly, we don't know. So do what you can.

As for the dramatic thing of euthanising, I didn't mean the two bettas IF you can separate them. You were supposed to find homes for them and you didn't. I'd rather end their misery then keep them in toxic sludge, poisoning them and killing them all in the most slow and painful way.
Closed Thread

Tags
;-;, drama, extreme situation, overstocked tank