Betta Fish Forum banner

Renaming

654 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Hadoken Kitty 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd give a head's up that I am re-naming Double-O-Bubbles to Odahviing. My boyfriend and I were talking and it makes total sense. Dovahkiin is 2x as small as this fish. He has similar coloring and it just makes sense at this point. Love game humor!

Anyways, here are comparison pics of the dragon and my fish. =D

The Dragon:

The Betta:

See less See more
#4 ·
I just recently got another betta and at first was going to name him Odahviing or Paarthunax, but then I realized he didn't quite fit those names. So I researched the words in the dragon language and made a name instead :) Krahyolviing, Cold Fire Wing!

But yea it made me smile knowing Im not the only one with a Skyrim named betta! :)

#6 ·
Ahh Skyrim...unfortunately I don't understand the "Odahviing" reference even though I played the game for over 100 hours...and never beat it. GG side quests!

The name is perfect for your little guy, though. Perfect match in coloring!

#7 ·
LOL I love all the comments in this thread!!! YES video game reference betta names!!! I'm hoping to continue the trend with my next male that's coming in the mail. xD

Hope, I love that you made your own name! How awesome!

Betta, it's probably bad that I'm encouraging it, but for the sake of having an awesome name ready, purchasing a betta is totally worth it. xD

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Odahviing

#9 ·
Ah I see...Odahviing is a friendly dragon :D What a little cutie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.