Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #11 
aemaki09

Personally it seems like you would rather be a vet tech. Why not do that for now, and go to school for canine rehabilitation later on or while you are working as a vet tech?
Why don't you want to be a Vet? That would be the best of both worlds, and a lot larger of a paycheck.
Also, I personally think it'd be harder to get clients for canine rehab, unless you did work as a vet tech first and talked to the clients at te vet office you worked at about it? Not sure, but I've never even heard of a canine rehabber honestly
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #12 
Karebear13

I don't want to be a vet because its not something I enjoyed as I shadowed and worked for one. The vet tech is more hands on and is more with the patients and things. A canine therapist is a growing job and it may be a bigger deal later on. I think what I will do it get a degree as a Physical Therapist so that I can practice on both people and animals. I always wanted to help children and babies and then I can focus on dogs later in life as I gain more experience. I really do want a job that I love even if its not a good paying job I would rather love my job because I am going to be spending a lot of my time working. I also want to have a job where I can be my own boss in case later on in life I want to have my own practice but when I first start of course I want to work and learn from peers Im a team kind of person
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote