Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #11 
eatmice2010

For an amateur photographer, they look amazing compared to mine. As soon as July sees the camra he starts swiming faster and likes to turn right when i take the pic lol
eatmice2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #12 
Sparrowhawk

Hehe, mine do the same! If I'm determined enough I just sit there for ages and ages, with as fast a shutter speed as I can manage without under-exposing the picture and just wait and try and snap a shot whenever they look like they're going to pause for a second. Sometimes frustrating, but worth it once you can sit your butt down again and sort through all the files and discover some good ones. XD
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #13 
eatmice2010

so true lol
eatmice2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #14 
Sparrowhawk

Some more happy snaps of these boys:

You might notice from the pictures above that Feyd's tail has been bitten. I panicked at first, like with Falkor, until I got to the root of the problem... His favourite thing to do, which hasn't stopped since I got him, through all the different decor he's had and tank setups, has been to swim laps of the tank, or through a route he devises. Without fail, his long tail would smack him in the face at one turn or another. It must have displeased him, because after some time, he seems to have realised that with some trimming it no longer smacks him in the face while doing his beloved laps of the tank. *headdesk*

Weehawk's demeanor has not changed in the slightest since being nursed back to health. Always eager to greet mum and dad, and will dart right over to the glass when I wave in his direction. He just seems to be all happy-go-lucky, all of the time - except when he sees anything red. Then he goes berserk. But I keep red things away from him, so he's always super-adorable, hehe. Squeee! ^.^
Old 02-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #15 
Sparrowhawk

As I've said in previous posts, Weehawk absolutely hates red! This is what happens when he is presented with his old thermometer, which I've since replaced with a little blue one:

Old 02-22-2013, 03:19 AM   #16 
AlfaTheBeta

those are some beautiful fish. Feyd reminds me of my first betta Alpha who i received as a present in spring of 2007. He was a red veil tail, looked just like Feyd. He also was into maintaining a trimmed tail, and an giant bubble nest that my mom would always destroy, we didn't know any better at the time.
AlfaTheBeta is offline   Reply With Quote