Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #51 
sarahspins

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitydweller View Post
Just make sure you dont buy from them... we have had 3 failed consecutive orders in the past few months by our local community. they dont bag properly and plants and livestock came dead or dying. an entire bag of panda corys came fried being placed next to a bare heat pack. just giving fair warning...
Yikes... I just had the same experience with an order of rummynose tetras. I had 60% DOA (my first DOA's of any kind ever) and the rest didn't last 12 hours. I have a feeling they got cooked by the heat pack. My emails with them don't inspire much confidence - it's clear that they haven't been shipping fish very long.

I wish I had known that before I ordered... they are supposedly reshipping them on Monday but to be honest I would rather just have a refund so I can go buy them at my LFS at twice the price.

I have gotten fish shipped from aquariumpal on ebay (who has habrosus, though I actually got mine from my LFS) and those fish arrived perfectly fine.
sarahspins is offline   Reply With Quote