Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #8331 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
LOL. Thanks. All of my males have/will have the Skyrim dragon names, minus Dovahkiin. xD
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:40 AM   #8332 
Batmantha
Member
 
Batmantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney
Figured while I had Gyro in a hospital tank I would redo both Betta tanks

I switched back to live plants so hopefully it goes well, I definitely do like the look of the live plants






Gyro definately likes it better and his colour is starting to come back, not to sure what happened to him he just got lethargic and wouldn't eat and got really pale so I put him in a hospital tank with salt and he perked up but his colour has only started to come back since Friday
Batmantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:09 AM   #8333 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
I love your tanks!!!!

I can't look at the human skull anymore without automatically starting to label the bones...this anatomy class...stahp it anatomy...wut are you dooooing!? xD
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:14 AM   #8334 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States



Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #8335 
Batmantha
Member
 
Batmantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
I love your tanks!!!!

I can't look at the human skull anymore without automatically starting to label the bones...this anatomy class...stahp it anatomy...wut are you dooooing!? xD

Thats alright whenever I think of your fish names the shouts come to my head :) In the full character voices too lol

Now I have the urge to play skyrim again :(
Batmantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #8336 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmantha View Post
Thats alright whenever I think of your fish names the shouts come to my head :) In the full character voices too lol

Now I have the urge to play skyrim again :(
Not sure how that can have a sad smiley face. :P
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #8337 
Sparrowhawk
Member
 
Sparrowhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmantha View Post
Figured while I had Gyro in a hospital tank I would redo both Betta tanks

I switched back to live plants so hopefully it goes well, I definitely do like the look of the live plants






Gyro definately likes it better and his colour is starting to come back, not to sure what happened to him he just got lethargic and wouldn't eat and got really pale so I put him in a hospital tank with salt and he perked up but his colour has only started to come back since Friday
Gah! Those skulls are AMAZING! Love 'em! XD
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #8338 
AyalaCookiejar
Member
 
AyalaCookiejar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmantha View Post
Figured while I had Gyro in a hospital tank I would redo both Betta tanks

I switched back to live plants so hopefully it goes well, I definitely do like the look of the live plants






Gyro definately likes it better and his colour is starting to come back, not to sure what happened to him he just got lethargic and wouldn't eat and got really pale so I put him in a hospital tank with salt and he perked up but his colour has only started to come back since Friday
OMG where did you get those mustache signs lololololol xD
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #8339 
littlemermaid
New Member
 
littlemermaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: W.Va
Hey betta enthusiasts! It's been a long time but some of my boys got tank makeovers and I thought I'd share :) Here are Amun Ra, Shakespeare, and Icarus' tanks.

littlemermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #8340 
Missbean
New Member
 
Missbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemermaid View Post
Hey betta enthusiasts! It's been a long time but some of my boys got tank makeovers and I thought I'd share :) Here are Amun Ra, Shakespeare, and Icarus' tanks.

Your tanks are so neat! The lights make the castles/buildings look amazing.
Missbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new 10 gallon home for my 2 rescued bettas<3 Wed Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 15 11-18-2010 06:46 PM
New home for my boys (pics) marshall2288 Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 11 05-30-2009 10:49 PM
Maybe some of Vegans rescue bettas home... Livelifelaughlove Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 3 04-03-2009 05:30 PM
Where did the thread go for Betta tank/home pics? anastasiavixen Betta Pictures 3 04-02-2009 04:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.