Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #1601 
dramaqueen
Banned

Going to my cousin's house for dinner. There will be around 18 people there with her kids and grandkids. I hope I can get through it without having a nervous breakdown. Lol Her house is really small and dumpy.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #1602 
dramaqueen
Banned

It was a zoo over there with 3 little boys under the age of 5. We had plenty to eat, though.lol. My cousin that had meningitis a few months ago seems to be doing pretty good.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #1603 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's amazing how the exhaust fumes from the carpet cleaning truck bother my brother but smoking does not. Lol
Old 02-19-2013, 12:19 AM   #1604 
dramaqueen
Banned

The wind is really blowing out there. I have rehearsal tomorrow night. It will be nice to get out of the house. Things are so tense around here. My brother gets upset over stuff at the drop of a hat. I'm tired of being looked down on because I'm disabled and never really worked. I have no idea what the real world is like, I have no concept of money, I'm not really an adult because I don't work, I'm mooching off the government, I'm lazy, my mother supports me financially,I don't know what responsibility is I have no bills, blah blah blah. It upsets me that people think this way, especially family. And , yes, I do have bills that I'm responsible for. If it wasn't for me we wouldn't have a phone, cable, internet or food or a newspaper!
I'm getting a dog when I move so my sister in law says dogs are a lot of responsibility. Duh!! Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that! I thought I could throw it in the yard and toss food and water out there once in awhile. And I thought the good fairy came along every day to clean up the dog poop!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #1605 
dramaqueen
Banned

At rehearsal now and having some laughs.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #1606 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
The wind is really blowing out there. I have rehearsal tomorrow night. It will be nice to get out of the house. Things are so tense around here. My brother gets upset over stuff at the drop of a hat. I'm tired of being looked down on
uh-oh. maybe it's not such a good idea for you to move there. at least not in the same house.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #1607 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
The wind is really blowing out there. I have rehearsal tomorrow night. It will be nice to get out of the house. Things are so tense around here. My brother gets upset over stuff at the drop of a hat. I'm tired of being looked down on because I'm disabled and never really worked. I have no idea what the real world is like, I have no concept of money, I'm not really an adult because I don't work, I'm mooching off the government, I'm lazy, my mother supports me financially,I don't know what responsibility is I have no bills, blah blah blah. It upsets me that people think this way, especially family. And , yes, I do have bills that I'm responsible for. If it wasn't for me we wouldn't have a phone, cable, internet or food or a newspaper!
I'm getting a dog when I move so my sister in law says dogs are a lot of responsibility. Duh!! Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that! I thought I could throw it in the yard and toss food and water out there once in awhile. And I thought the good fairy came along every day to clean up the dog poop!

Don't feel too bad. I am just a stupid woman that doesn't understand anything. I don't get the real concept of work either. Even if I am working or not. I have recently realized the only respect I can get for myself is the respect I HAVE for myself.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #1608 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Don't feel too bad. I am just a stupid woman that doesn't understand anything. I don't get the real concept of work either. Even if I am working or not. I have recently realized the only respect I can get for myself is the respect I HAVE for myself.
who tells you these things?
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #1609 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, I kind of wish we would just have our own house because he may try to dictate our lives. I'm afraid of not being able to have my fish. My cleaning standards aren't the same as his. He freaks if he sees a speck of dust.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #1610 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Ugh I feel for you. Hope it all works out for the best.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote