Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #1 
BettaLover223
Member
 
BettaLover223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
RIP Blaze :(

On Thursday, I found out that Blaze, my fish that I gave to my friend months ago, had passed away from unknown causes. Rest in Peace, Blaze. You will be missed.
Attached Images
   
BettaLover223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #2 
bettafishforever22
New Member
 
bettafishforever22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Unhappy Sorry :(

That is one beautiful betta fish. Lovely one as well! R.I.P. and I hope you figure out the cause of his death. Hopefully once you figured it out, there won't be another mistake again. I'm so sorry about his death, love you Blaze.
bettafishforever22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #3 
BettaLover223
Member
 
BettaLover223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishforever22 View Post
That is one beautiful betta fish. Lovely one as well! R.I.P. and I hope you figure out the cause of his death. Hopefully once you figured it out, there won't be another mistake again. I'm so sorry about his death, love you Blaze.
Well i didn't have him at the time of death, I had given him away to my friend's sister. She found him belly up after several months of excellent care so I guess it will always be a mystery. I loved him for his eyes
BettaLover223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #4 
bettafishforever22
New Member
 
bettafishforever22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Ohhh... oops, I didn't know your friend's sister did that It's not your fault, but if you would like to learn more about the death of your fish, ask your friend's sister, maybe that could help. I'm sorry
(BTW: Do you know how to post a thread? I'm really new to this site. Thank you.)

Last edited by bettafishforever22; 02-19-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: mistake
bettafishforever22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #5 
BettaLover223
Member
 
BettaLover223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishforever22 View Post
Ohhh... oops, I didn't know your friend's sister did that It's not your fault, but if you would like to learn more about the death of your fish, ask your friend's sister, maybe that could help. I'm sorry
(BTW: Do you know how to post a thread? I'm really new to this site. Thank you.)
She didn't do anything wrong, it was just a mystery death. But its under the bridge now.
BettaLover223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #6 
bettafishforever22
New Member
 
bettafishforever22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Interesting. What I would do is research, and also ask some people who have been during the death of Blaze, or have been in contact with him. This is a tough mystery you have here :/
bettafishforever22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #7 
BettaLover223
Member
 
BettaLover223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishforever22 View Post
Interesting. What I would do is research, and also ask some people who have been during the death of Blaze, or have been in contact with him. This is a tough mystery you have here :/
There's no point since no one was there. I'm sad that he is gone, but he is just a fish. Sorry to say that, but he lived a good life.
BettaLover223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #8 
bettafishforever22
New Member
 
bettafishforever22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Oh. I don't know what to say, but I know what it feels like to lose a fish.
bettafishforever22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
betta memorial

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R.I.P Blaze bellasia Betta Memorials 1 12-21-2012 02:04 PM
Blaze Not Himself bellasia Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 3 09-02-2012 06:43 AM
New crowntail-Blaze BlackberryBetta Betta Pictures 6 09-06-2011 02:35 PM
Rip Blaze! :( avenger Betta Memorials 2 12-03-2010 11:36 AM
Picture of Blaze Bettabubble3 Betta Pictures 4 05-13-2010 02:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.