Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #351 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyalaCookiejar View Post
More than once.
I always notice when he's gone.
Why was he banned? Do the moderators hate mentally handicapped people or something?
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #352 
AyalaCookiejar

I don't know and its not our business.

He must have broke forum rules. If the moderators played favorites, then the forum wouldn't be fair or as friendly as it is.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #353 
Crowntails

I am thankful for not having any disabilities. I use to have slight dyslexia though. I would always switch around words when I read. Sometimes when I talk, I switch around the beginning sound of one word with the word I say after it. But I am much better now.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #354 
Option

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyalaCookiejar View Post
More than once.
I always notice when he's gone.
To be fair, I know chocolate always started alot of unnecessary debates on everyone's threads. It was becoming frustrating for many members on this forum. Though I didn't realize that she/he got banned....
Option is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #355 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Option View Post
To be fair, I know chocolate always started alot of unnecessary debates on everyone's threads. It was becoming frustrating for many members on this forum. Though I didn't realize that she/he got banned....
Yeah I saw him do it constantly, he's probably a really good troll pretending to be autistic if hes been banned several times. Sadly enough I've seen people do this :( I noticed after I didn't see a post from him in every single thread I read anymore that he was either banned or suspended.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #356 
ao
TFK Moderator

Why ever happened, I think he left behind a great thread. it really brought light on just how many people are at a social disadvantage and how they found solace in their bettas :)
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:36 AM   #357 
Kiara1125

I have slight dislexia, OCD, and ADHD, but that goes along with my Tourette's Syndrome. I hate the fact that a lot of younger kids think that they can cuss and say "oh, I have Tourette's." no, just no. I got diagnosed when I was 8. It probably happened when my parents got divorced and it was very stressful for me. I'm 17 now and I've learned to overcome most things, such as the ticks. Now I just have the hyperactive-ness (that I can somewhat control), the slight dislexia, and the slight OCD. I've settled down to have a mild cough. The only thing I hate about it is that people think I'm constantly sick, when I'm not. I can't explain my condition to people, because they act weird about being around me afterwards. I have to hold my tongue in order to not be socially outcast. That's pretty sad. :(
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:11 PM   #358 
Option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
Yeah I saw him do it constantly, he's probably a really good troll pretending to be autistic if hes been banned several times. Sadly enough I've seen people do this :( I noticed after I didn't see a post from him in every single thread I read anymore that he was either banned or suspended.
Now I'm further confused....how does a member get banned "several times"? Do the moderators allow him back on the forums after a period of time?
Option is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #359 
AyalaCookiejar

Bans usually last a set amount of time. The first time, you'll probably only get banned for a day or a few. Eventually, you'll probably be permanently banned. But I could be wrong.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #360 
koincidenskis

I personally do not have any "disabilities", but I do live with someone diagnosed with Bi-polar I.

This is a great thread for those who have found a hobby, lifestyle/passion. It is really important to keep yourself involved. Good luck to all of you!
koincidenskis is offline   Reply With Quote