Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #1 
TaylerHill

Curly and his new hiding place

Last night when I was at petco for more fish food, I found this jar decoration. I had to take it because all of its edges are nice and smooth unlike all the other decorations there. Its a little big for his small tank, but this summer he will be getting an upgrade. He was so cute after I put it in he made sure to check it out from all angles, inside and out.
Attached Images

TaylerHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #2 
Shadyr

I have that same jar - I rotate decor in and out, but that has been one of the more popular "caves" i've had for the fishes! As in, they actually do hang out in it.
Shadyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #3 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Very nice love it !
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #4 
TaylerHill

I was glad to find it! Literally the only fin safe hiding place I've seen there. They had two but his tank is the only one big enough for it so I will find small terra cotta pots for my other two. So far I've only seen him go inside it once but he likes to hang out on the bottom of his tank so I'm thinking he will like it.
TaylerHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #5 
angus

I also have that! I just posted a pic in my angus thread here with him coming out of it. He loves that thing!
angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #6 
LinkLover

I have put one of those in every Betta tank I've had! I LOVE them! As already mentioned, it's one of the few decorations that are Betta fin safe and provides a great spot to hide in. It's almost become a requirement: Where there is a Betta tank there must be one of those jars!
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote