Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #21 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
i do worry about reviews to a certain degree so i can trust the phone to work when it needs to. that being said, none of the basic phones seems to be bulletproof so i'll probably have to be prepared for some minor issues.
O_o. That's one thing I did like about my dinosaur phone... virtually indestructible. Keep us updated on the search. I can understand how you would want a cell phone for emergency use only but I found that some of the internet features have been very useful. The best features have been being able to access the internet to look up a phone number and gps, which has come in helpful when I'm out of town. Are these contract or no contract phones you are looking into?
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #22 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
O_o. That's one thing I did like about my dinosaur phone... virtually indestructible. Keep us updated on the search. I can understand how you would want a cell phone for emergency use only but I found that some of the internet features have been very useful. The best features have been being able to access the internet to look up a phone number and gps, which has come in helpful when I'm out of town. Are these contract or no contract phones you are looking into?
i got one already, its been a bit less than a week. i got the LGF4N/Lg A447 (use which ever model, same phone). i went with videotron as i had a current contract with them. im paying 0 for the phone and $30 every month for 3 years to keep it in service. i do believe the rugby2 is more durable but the sensitive exterior picture button keeps taking black pics when in the pockets.

i have unlimited text, 100 minutes, unlimited eveninings and caller id. i have yet to chose the internet on the phone but id rather not get too absorbed into the phone and end up using it when im not supposed to.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote