Betta Fish Forum banner

Thinking about doing some free art?

3K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  bryzy 
#1 ·
I'm bored and I feel like drawing... I can draw pretty much anything. :3 Just ask.

I'll take the first 5 requests, then once I finish them, I'll take more.

This shall be were I put requests, just so I can keep track of them and you guys can see where you stand. :3 I'll try my best to get all of you!

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

If I somehow overlook you, shoot me a PM and yell at me for ignoring you, then I'll draw yours. xD

#5 ·
Will do! He's beautiful. :3

I'd be willing to do an art trade for one of my little ragamuffin, Don Quixote.
Ooh, art trade? I have two bettas, Patriot and Tiny Tina. You can pick whichever one you want to do. :3 Don Quixote's adorable.

i will dig up a pic soon. it gonna be the betta in my profile.
Okay. Just post a picture as soon as you can so I can get to work on it. :3

--

Also, I wasn't aware I couldn't edit the first post once it was posted >w>; Oops.

#20 ·
I was wondering if I could be after Indigo?

If so, can you please do Alvalta? She's in the sorority in my albums.

#23 ·
I'm sorry I haven't finished yet, guys! Things got really hectic with school, so I haven't been able to start anyone else's fish yet. I also can't find my sparkly pens and I'm very disappointed. I'll have to use colored pencil. :( Niklaus and Diablo will be finished very soon, all I have to do is color them. Then I'll start everyone else's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.