Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-25-2013, 04:28 AM   #16701 
RoMay

Speaking of laptop I put 400 plus 40 recently into my laptop to fix it. Realized I should have just bought a new laptop and I am very "special" because said laptop is still not working. Now it's having a hardware error. It's been over a year of back and forth with the repair guy, and he and his buddies are so sick of working on it that they find excuses not to come by and get it. If you have a laptop don't think about fixing it; get a new one.

My ACER which has been falling apart since a few months after I got it has been working better then the HP which was double it's price new. My ACER currently has been running on 1 out of 2 hinges for over 3 years now. The roadkill mouse has shorted out. The C and D drive since the beginning behave like a bitterly divoriced couple. It no longer has the origional cord that went up in sparks and smoke, and there is STILL hot chocolate on it where I spilt fresh hot coco on it two years ago. I swear people if you spill hot coco on your computer if it don't kill it you will be scraping it off for years to come no matter how good you clean it.

YET through it all the ACER works better then the HP. I cannot win.

@SparrowHawk want to do some good cardio that works out yoru behind. Get a office chair that rolls well. Sit up straight and wiggle your butt and hips to cross the room. Feet off the floor and off anything. Only swinging your arms like your boxing to help you. Don't think it's a work out try two times across the kitchen floor then wait for it.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #16702 
Sparrowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMay View Post
@SparrowHawk want to do some good cardio that works out yoru behind. Get a office chair that rolls well. Sit up straight and wiggle your butt and hips to cross the room. Feet off the floor and off anything. Only swinging your arms like your boxing to help you. Don't think it's a work out try two times across the kitchen floor then wait for it.
Hehe, that sounds like a silly, fun but intense thing to do! XD Might have to give it a go. ^.^
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 AM   #16703 
RoMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
Hehe, that sounds like a silly, fun but intense thing to do! XD Might have to give it a go. ^.^
it will be a bit fusterating till you figure out how to move. I'll offer you a hint. Wiggling like you have to use the rest room really bad won't get you anywhere. Slow and steady wins the race. It both silly and fun, but really it's the best work out I can get. XD certianly the quickest work out I can do that works both the arms, butt and stomach muscles.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #16704 
Hadoken Kitty

Woke up with a migraine just to go to this obnoxious class. UGH
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #16705 
FishyFishy89

I need to make the painful decision of getting either plants for the angel tank or my riding lesson. Despite the fact that the plants I wanna get are uber cheap, I simply cannot do both.

It's either plants and more money for groceries or my riding lesson and less money for groceries.

I'm happy about getting back into my lessons. But I'll only be able to lesson once every 2 weeks. But at the same token, my juvies would probably love some more plants.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #16706 
ThePearlFish

I'd do your lessons/food. The fish can survive till the next time you accumulate that some odd dollars for the plants :) Food is def. more important, and riding makes you happy and can get you out of the house :) :).

My short rant- I thought I'd be done with my flower project by now, but I am done for tonight! Ugh.. I would say I am 3/4ths of the way done though..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #16707 
Bombalurina

Yep....I can tell uni has started because I haven't had a chance to get on here in over a week. I am already behind in most of my subjects so I really hope work doesn't give me any more shifts.

My parents tell me I'm silly for having the number of work commitments I have, but they still want me to be able to pay back the money I owe them. I also can't seem to make them see that if I don't work, I can't support my rats as their vet bills don't come cheap. I also can't save for the future. I *need* the jobs I have, and it isn't my fault that uni gives me a workload that makes it practically impossible to keep up. :(

Overall, though, my life is pretty good at the moment. Just minor niggles, so I shouldn't be too whingey.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #16708 
Hadoken Kitty

branching. that is all.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #16709 
essjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMay View Post
it will be a bit fusterating till you figure out how to move. I'll offer you a hint. Wiggling like you have to use the rest room really bad won't get you anywhere. Slow and steady wins the race. It both silly and fun, but really it's the best work out I can get. XD certianly the quickest work out I can do that works both the arms, butt and stomach muscles.
Sorry, but that cracked me up!!! Definitely going to try that... Imagine the workout on carpet!

You really should patent that and sell it to millions on TVSN or something! LMAO
essjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #16710 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've had my Acer for 3 years and it's been fine. It's not the best in the world but I've had no problem with it so far.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou